Girls, are shoes important to you?

tell me what you think...

Most Helpful Guy

• The real question is: should girls who think shoes are important be important to you?

What Girls Said 5

• Well it depends if you mean the shoes on a guy or a girl's shoes collection? If the first one, then definitely. I always notice a guy's shoes. If the second, still definitely! I looove shoes, and I'm always buying a ton of them. Especially heels.

• As long as he doest where Socks and Sandals I don't care lol Shoes aren't a big thing its the person

• There not important to me. Yes I like shoes and own tons of them but if I had to chose I would get rid of them.

• naw shoes aren't so important. as long as they are clean

• As long as your not wearing socks with sandals or your blinking firetrucks skechers then I dint really care but personally, me beng a girl that wears jordans everyday, I would like to see guys wearing jordans or nikes or any brand like that. Me and my friends only wear jordans and dunks anyways so yea. But like I said, not that important

What Guys Said 0