What do you think?

I am not looking for a confidence boost, I just want to know...No rude comments please.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your photos are hyper-contrasted, self conscious and artificially posed. They aren't objective representations of you, so any opinions on your appearance you're given are invalid. You say you're not looking for an ego boost, but at the same time you're unwilling to accept criticism, which is oxymoronic.

If you want the truth, give us some truth.

• I actually only used the flash on my camera, but its cool your just giving your opinion.

• When you use flash, there is a flash residue reflected in the persons irises. There is flash residue your eyes in every single one of your photos, and only two of them are hyper contrasted. When you use flash your digital camera recalls the exact amount of light output in lumens that your flash gives off and defocuses so that your features don't get blurred out. Flash can't hypercontrast like you claim it did.

So.... you edited your photos and now you're lying about it for whatever reason.

What Guys Said 4

• i think that you are a very sexy down to earth looking kind of girl

• I wish I can say something rude but you said not to.

• Cute. I'd like to see you laughing or smiling.

• Very attractive. Nice eyes. Needs a smile.

What Girls Said 2

• You have very nice eyes and over all very pretty.

• WOW your really pretty I LOVE your eyes