What do u think of cross dress?

Is it bad or it's just nothing. by the way, Cross dressing is not necessary gay thing. Straight people also wear opposite gender clothing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to have fun with it. But I think it is one of the most least accepted fetishes. Lots of negative opinions about it. Lots of people seem to associate crossdressing with being gay. Lots of women seem to panic when they find out their so is into this. Few are excited about it, most are turned off it by. Many comments on GAG have women say they would instantly dump their SO if they ever came out as a cd. My wife gets nothing from it and only accommodates it because she knows I like it. But I can tell she is just cringing inside, so I hardly ever dress.

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't bother me, at all. I've known a number of guys, really outwardly manly, who enjoy wearing womens clothing. Some just like wearing a pair of panties or pantyhose, while some others enjoy going all out, going fully dressed with wigs, make-up and everything. To each his own.

What Guys Said 8

• I think they have an unusual "hobby". Just that.

• It's queer.

• I guess it is fine. I like it if the guy looks attractive but that is very unlikely due to mean's distinctive facial/body structure so most of the time so it's easy to tell it is a man. Since I'm straight I'm not into those features.
    So basically, if he looks like a hot girl then it's good but otherwise I'm indifferent.

• I think most guys have done it at some point

• Ummm that's extremely gay if a guy does it in my opinion but I ain't tripping

• i mean, im not gonna wear a kilt or anything, i dont like becuz it make me uncomf

• for girls its sexy but for guys nah i don't think so

• If done well, I think it's hot.

What Girls Said 3

• i dont care, as long as theyre happy

• Fine by me and I won't judge people who do it. I'll still treat them equally and I'll get to know them to form my own opinions.

• I have no problem with it or with people that do it...