How do I really look?

Question mostly for the girls, since I'm a guy...Feel free to answer though.

I'm 17 years old, about 5'10 and 250-or so lbs. (Trying hard to lose weight though!)

link

Would you say I have some attractive quality, I'm decent, or plain ugly?

Most of my friends say I'm fine, but I look at myself and I feel so ugly because I don't look like the "tall, athletic, and hot" guy that girls fantasize about.

That makes me really self conscious as well. I feel like girls won't give me a second look.

Scale of 1-10, sure.

I'd appreciate if you can give me a little advice on what I can change so I can look, and ultimately, feel better about myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like skinny guys, but your face has a nice look about it, you have lovely skin and good bone structure, I reckon if you lost a bit of weight you'd have the potential to be pretty damn good looking! and you're reasonably tall aswell, which is always a good thing. good luck! :)

• Thank you! :)

It doesn't show on the picture, but I actually have some acne on my face. :x

What Girls Said 6

• You've got the potential to be a 7, but as of now I'd say you're a 4-5. Don't put too much stake in my opinion though, I tend to go for regular or underweight guys, and there are definitely girls out there who find your end of the spectrum more attractive.

• I think you're cute. ^_^ In my personal opinion, I may be attracted to hot guys, but I'm not so hip on going out with them. Hot guys know they're hot, and sometimes they use that to their advantage.

• I think you're cute, but I'm one of those girls who has a thing for larger men anyway. if you don't feel good about yourself, you need to focus on that and make changes. Diet and exercise. It sucks, but its the only way. I'd give you a 6 1/2.

• You have a lot of potential, you aren't ugly. You just need to lose some weight.

• I wouldn't say I like Skinny Guys but I do agree with lorahayes. Good luck!

• I agree with lorahayes.

What Guys Said 1