Naked 3 palette? Too faced chocolate bar?

Anyone that has the naked 3 palette or the too faced choclate bar can you please give me your opinions on them? I'm thinking about going out to buy them for myself but I'm not so sure if they are worth the money because they are pricey

Most Helpful Guy

• Got Naked 2 for my wife and show loves it.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't have either but i can give u rough guesses based on what i do have.

i have naked 2, and while the colours are good, they're not as pigmented as u might expect, but if ur into that sort of thing then u should be fine.

the two faced chocolate bar is REALLY popular which gives it an edge here. I've tried a few of the colours on my arm and the swatches are quite nice. id personally go with that one.

hope that helps.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Uh, I've never worn them because I don't really understand how to do my make up, but the chocolate bar one looks pretty cool and there's a good range of colours there.

• I never bought them before I actually plan when I get a job getting the limited gwen pallette!

• I really love both to be honest and there are pros to both like for the toofaced it smells like chocolate and the other one is trending right now especially with all th shimmery shades those are all "in" at the moment so it's all about preference I would choose the naked3

• Too Faced makeup is awesome. I recommend choosing Too Faced chocolate bar. A lot of talented Youtube beauty gurus love it. It has a nice mixture of cool toned and warm toned colors.

• Go for chocolate bar :)

• I really really wanna try the naked palette (the other one too though lol)

• I have all 3 naked palettes, and the two faced palette XD If you have green or blue eyes, the Naked 3 looks the nicest. If you have brown or hazel eyes, I recommend naked 1 or 2 as they are more earthy and a little warmer. The chocolate bar palette is really pretty, and the colors are pretty pigmented, but I think the light Naked colors are a little more opaque!