What do you think about these boots?

They're called either duck boots or bean boots, because L. L Bean made the originals. I was thinking of getting a pair because I think they are cute and might be good for the rain, but some people say they're ugly or too 'preppy' for most people. What do you think? Should I just get timberlands instead?

What do you think about these boots?

• They're cute! <3
  • Eh, they're okay. :/
  • Ew, no. :o

Most Helpful Guy

• Ahh the famous duck boots lol, I see a lot of people who wear them in my school including my roommate since it's practically always snowing. It doesn't look bad in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• I had those when I was a little kid. They're not the best looking boot, but they're certainly functional. I think women pull them off better than men.

• Not for everybody, but you could rock em.

• I am a hunter, and have had many pairs of boots. I use these to hunt with today, after spending at least 1000 dollars trying to find the right boots that keep my feet warm and are not too heavy, these are it. They are the best boots you can get for the money. LL Bean also has an ironclad warranty, if the boots ever fail, you can bring them back and get a new pair. Free. They will also re-sole your boots for free if the sole starts to come off.

• That's super awesome

• If you go to Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine, where winter lasts 8 months, you will find everyone wearing these boots. They are made for the worst conditions, and are light, comfy, and stylish. They also have versions of them that go up very high. I wear the model that laces up to 16 inches, up to my knee.

• Look okay. Nothing special, just basic.

• I think they look nice

• It's very strange how much the word boots can look like boobs, But since I'm here now...
    The look strangely sexy when they fit, Not so much when they are oversized.

• I think... they're made for walkin. XD

Nah they're alright. I have some camo boots for hunting, and some brown steel toe boots for going out to the rig. Boots are great, especially for rattlesnake hunting.

• They look great, very cute :D

• My feeling says they would look nice on you :D
    What do you think of the last girls' pic wearing them? I'm not an expert but they don't look good on her at all I think?

• why the fuck you wearing snow boots in the summer?

• No BUENO!

• Ew.

Ew.

Ew.

• Those are purely functional 'I plan on spending so much time waking in water that goes over the tops of my toes that I need boots that won't fall apart' boots.

• Eh, they're nothing to write home about, but they don't look awful or something.

• Tims automatically come to mind when I hear boots but those look fly

• They're ok🙂

• I had a pair years ago. Never wore them as fashion 😂

• They were a "white people" thing in the 90s

• Eh, screams hipster to me ( not a good thing )
    Up to you, everyone likes different things.

• i love them look really good on girls

• Better than uggs so it has that going for it.

• They are hot OP

• not a fan of them for me : (

• Everyone has Tims. Go out on a limb and dare to be different!

• It looks like horse's feet. So... i dont know depends if you like horses...

What Girls Said 30

• I feel like they only work with certain outfits, or else it just looks like you're wearing hiking boots.

• Well, they aren't the type of shoes I'd wear but if you like them, wear them to make a statement. They don't have to look conventionally cute, maybe you 'll start a new trend, who knows.

• If I were on the hunt for a pair of boots to stomp through horse shit in the barn... I would buy those boots.

They look like excellent muck/barn boots.

• At my school they're very preppy. I don't think I've ever seen a poc wearing those shoes, haha. And that shouldn't matter or anything. It's just a very preppy white middle class look at my school.

I think if they work, why not? Dry warm feet are important.

• Jesus Christ they are disgusting.
    Regardless who is wearing them, they still look like half a marrs bar.

• My mom wears those for gardening sometimes... so I don't think much of them for fashion. Who cares wear what you like.

• They're super ugly in my opinion

• It would be something different. I tend not to like preppie styles though because they aren't attractive.

• Those boots dont look right with that oufit on the last picture 😕, but overall there ok i guess its just depends what you wear them with. There trending right now so everyones going to eventually be wearing them lol because tims are getting played out.

• they're okay... won't buy them tho :/

• If you want them to look cute, it depends what you wear them with. I had a pair when I was a kid and I thought they were heavy.

• They're most definitely not my choice of footwear.

• They're ugly

• WoW, very cute boots, I like them :)

• Don't like them

• They look better than Uggs which stand for ugly.

• I'm conflicted. Just on their own they're hideous but when worn on those girls they look quite cute and fashionable.

• L. L Beans are super cute yoy should totally get them. I'm actually looking to buy them for my sister hah.

• Eh I think you'd do better off with timberlands - though even those are overrated in my opinion.

• They're a little too preppy overload. Kinda not stylish and plain in my opinion

• They're ok to me 😕

• I think they're cute.

• I think they're fucking ugly. Not cute to me

• I wouldn't wear those. But if u like them get them,
    Fuck anyone who says a thing

• these boot... are made for walking~~

• Not gonna lie when I saw the first picture I was like Hell No, but then I saw the other pictures of people actually wearing them and they look really unique and cute.

• Purty

• I live in Maine and everyone has these. They are a great choice

• I really dont like em

• I love the pair i have. Only downer is the 4 months it took to come in. But theyre going to last forever and if something happens bring them to llbean store and theyll replace for free