Girls, How often do you wear high heels?

Do you wear them only to formal occasions or do you wear them casually or for work?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• All of the above. I wear lower heels for work, and I have many pairs of high heeled shoes and boots that I wear casually and on formal occasions.

• What do you do for work?

• I'm a guest services representative for a large hotel.

What Girls Said 21

• I only have one pair of high heels (one pair of kitten heels too, which maybe counts?) so I only wear them for formal occasions. They're so uncomfortable.

• I never wear them. I am 5'7" and I already try my hardest to find shoes that don't make me seem even an inch taller because I really don't like my height, and the one time I was asked to wear them I walked like a newborn calf in them. Also, I have weird feet that are hard to fit into most shoes (I have a very high instep and a very high arch).

• Daily. The shoes I wear for work are probably 3 or 4 inches. The ones I wear out are probably 6 inches.

• Routine wear

• only for formal ocassions

• Formal occasions usually.

• Heals make my feet hurt to the [point where I can't walk nowadays. They used to just hurt, but now it's to the point where I can't even walk in them and I'll fall but I still try to at least wear them for formal occasions.

• never because those are feet killers.

• Formal occasions.

• It depends on the style of the shoe. I wear lower heels casually, but fancier , higher heels to formal occasions.

• I don't wear high heels..

• rarely. I can t walk with this shit

• Minimum once a week

• Never. I wear flats.

• It's rare to see me in heels. Maybes once a year

• I wear them to formal occasions, mostly keep to flats on a casual daily basis but sometimes I'd wear heeled bootsl

• A lot when I dance in competitions. Sometimes at work.

• cool. You like wearing heels?

• I wear them anytime i know im not going to be on my feet for a long time

• When I go to a party or on an interview

• i walk funny in flats

• I wear them for work, but I work in a business casual office. But when I'm not working, I'm not wearing them, unless I'm going out or on a date. Those things are not comfortable! Although, I guess that makes me wearing them at least 5 days a week. As soon as I come home from work they are coming off though.