Is My Body Shape Attractive To You Guys?

I'm sort of confused about my shape an yet how so many guys are attracted to me. I wear a 34d to start with and do have a pretty cute booty. I'm only 5'2 so I'm petite, I guess. I'm not exactly fat or obese but I'm not exactly skinny. My thighs do touch but only down to the middle of the part above my knee(a little higher actually). My arms don't really have any fat except up around the top where my bra is. I do have a tad bit of bra fat too. My waist is really tiny and goes in far, I do have hips too. My back dips in, sorta like an S shape from the side. My biggest downfall is my stomach though. My stomach doesn't have as much fat on the sides as it does on the front. If I were to guess at how far the bottom of my stomach stuck out, it'd be about an inch or 2. Personally, if I lost weight, no doubt I'd be shaped like Lady Gaga...but I just have a lot of trouble losing weight and I don't know why. ...Also, if this makes a difference, my hands and feet are really, extremely tiny. My shoe size is like a 7 and my hands are smaller than anyone's I've met that's my age or older.

if you click on my profile, you can see a pic of me btw.

Most Helpful Guy

• Please don't do yourself a disservice by comparing any part of yourself to Lady Gaga. It's quite troubling.

Don't try to live your life through celebrities...it will only set yourself up for 100% failure... Do it for yourself, you don't need to compare yourself to anyone.

There's no such thing as dieting...that term only exists for people who have no ide how to lose weight the right way. It's a lifestyle change...If you want to lose that belly fat, here's what you need to do.

It's 70% Eating Habits...30% exercise. Stay away from processed foods, microwavable meals...or anything that says FAT FREE or LOW CALORIE. Believe it or not...most if not all of these foods are jam packed with preservatives...overloads of sodium and gluten. All of that contributes to stubborn belly fat and other health problems. There are also a lot of by chemicals in LOW CALORIE FOODS...such as aspartame in yogurts, splenda, Phenalynine...there also derivatives of the carcinogenic chemical Benzine found in many of the low calorie sodas, and other products..

It's important to read the food labels and to do your own research on what is best for you.

I know a lot of this has nothing to do with your question...but I find that a lot of girls are always complaining about belly fat...

The way to get lose it and to tone your body overall is to...jog like 3-4 days a week...(start of slow and work up to 3-4 days a week) .This will tone up your butt, your legs, help your heart, make you feel better. Most people are inconvenienced by getting in shape because it takes a lot of effort...most people want quick results...well the truth is...these things don't happen overnight...but if you stick to it...the patience will pay off dearly. I'd give it a shot, but give it like 3 months of solid effort...I'm sure you'll definitely see a difference.

-Xeno

What Guys Said 7

• Its an incredibly difficult time being 17 years old , so please don't be so hard on yourself . Your body shape may change slightly as you get older . Can I just say this , try not to focus so much on your body ( and I appreciate how difficult this is ) , but try and have a very healthy lifestyle , diet and exercise . Right now you are laying the foundation for the rest of your life , if you have a good diet , no junk , plenty of exercise your body shape and body fat will take care of itself .

But please better to focus on what you CAN control , and you will always he healthy , and happier within yourself .

• I think you are quite attractive, and you have nothing to worry about.

• oh my god stop being so self -concious bout yourself

u are attractive and alrght

by the way everybody has a S shaped back from the side(its the natural shape of the spinal cord)

• dont compare yourself to lady gaga... she has a penis.

• post a link to a pic or 2 and I'll let you know

• I have a pic on my profile

• Ah I see. Hold on let me check.......ok I'm back, in ansewer to your question I think you look very cute.

• You are nice and thick... And yes, that's attractive...

• you sound sooo fine (I wish I could see)

What Girls Said 7

• You are picking yourself apart. Men don't think about your arm fat, your weird stomach fat, etc. etc. They look at the overall picture. You have an attractive body, big boobs. I'd say quit examining your every flaw and start thinking about how you can make your personality more attractive so you can attract the RIGHT guys.

• So many guys are attracted to me." why did you ask the question. Basically you are saying that you have almost no fat, big breasts and tiny waist, and then you ask If guys find you attractive.

It seems like you are just posting this expecting people to make you feel good about yourself (consciously or unconsciously).

If that really is your body then it would be considered great, now you just need to raise your self esteem. In my opinion there is nothing more unattractive in a girl than low self esteem.

• I don't think this is the posters intention , Its quite normal to be hard on yourself at 17 . I would argue my far the best answer is the gent who advises exercise ...Its so true what he says and it does need to be a lifetime commitment . The Western world is facing an Obesity Crisis , and we really need to get out act in order ..It needs to start young . Its okey to consider detail ..You need to love yourself before another can .

• it sounds like you have almost the same exact body as me. I'm 5'2 wear 36DD have an hourglass shaped body, tiny hands and feet, size 7 shoe, tiny waist, and my stomach sticks out as well. Most guys don't care about a little stomach tho! in fact, some find it cute! so don't worry. You look great by the way.

• Take it from an artist sweety -hourglass figures are beautiful. :) You haven't even finished growing yet, so as long as you're at a healthy weight I wouldn't suggest losing any until you're at least 18. Besides, nobody wants to snuggle up to a girl shaped like Lady Gaga; she's all boney and stringy with jagged edges!

• That's sort of like me, although I am slightly taller and probably have bigger arms than you. I would say you have an hour glass figure, because you still have wider shoulders/hips than waist. And duh, if so many guys are attracted to you than yes, they find it attractive. LOL why did you even ask if so many guys like you?

• there's no way to tell w/o a pic

• Why not.