Was the smartly dressed girl on train flirting?

I'm a 23 year old 6ft tall guy.

When I was on the train today, it was quiet not many people on it, and a smartly dressed woman in ear muffs and winter clothing who would be around 24-26years old (very nice looking) got on and then sort of hovered.

I was sat next to the window meaning there was a vacant seat next to me. She sort of 'hovered' for a second before sitting next to me for the whole trip! There was plenty of seats available that she could have sat at.

There was a little baby that got on with its mother later on at the seat opposite us, and the baby was being cute etc so the sexy girl next to me started going 'aww aren't you cute?' etc etc then I said you'll be babysitting next (jokingly) she laughed and said she thinks he was cute.

I caught her looking out the corner of her eye at me a few times and at one point she turned her head to me, glancing.

Did she like me and was possibly subtly flirting?

Many thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never really understood why people do that. If there's a whole load of seats to choose why sit right next to me? I like my space dammit lol.

I don't know if she was flirting, but if you liked her you should have talked to her a bit more. After the babysitting thing id have told her she could babysit for my brother anytime, he's not quite as adorable as the baby opposite because he's 23 but hey he still needs looking after lol. Keep talking, you get much more information and feedback that way plus if you don't directly ask for her number she won't know you're hitting on her so she'll go off wondering and probably end up doing what you have done.. asking a bunch of people if they think you liked her ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Are you going to see her again do you think?

• I don't think so. Girls like babies, girls like guy who likes babies.

What Guys Said 1

• You should have asked for her number rather than coming back and talking about it on the internet... you miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take! :)