Do you think wearing sunglasses instantly makes someone cool?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Yes I do think so 😎😎😎😎😎😎

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• IT depends on the shape of the glasses and the shape of your face. If it goes well together it can make you look attractive... however, shades have a real purpose other than style. One should ALWAYS wear them as long as you can still see properly. Because in the long run, you're extending your eyesight life.

The more you expose your eyes to any type of light, the more you're killing your vision. Who wants to have blurry vision? Not me!

So if you're smart, wear them!! Your eye health depends on it! and make sure you get 100% protection UVA and UVB!! Cause if they're not, you're just killing your vision faster than if you weren't wearing them at all.

Go find the the style that suits your face and you too can be cool like Arnold! haha :D!

• Don't switch your blade on they guy in shades ohhhh no, I wear my sun glasses at night.

So yeah it does

• No, I think wearing those green tinted ray bans is really uncool.

But some glasses are chic, and they are very cool

• No but it makes me look powerful!

• I look so cool with my shades on. I wear them everyday. Even to school. Lol, I get in trouble with my teachers because of it. I just wear them cause I like to. It depends on the type of shades you are wearing though.

• Obviously 😎😎😎

• No haha, not at all.

• It depends on the sunglasses

• I would have to be some kind of idjit to believe that. No. And I don't think wearing sunglasses makes anyone look cuter or more mysterious either.

• oh yeah

• nope or at least idt so

• Most of the time yeah.

• yes bc wearing sunglasses make people seem more attractive

• so everyone should wear them!

• i've never met or seen someone that looks less attractive with sunglasses on so yeah why not

• not necessarily

What Guys Said 7

• Nope. It totes depends on the person

• Lol, everyone looks cooler with sunglasses, but sadly some are so uncool, they don't attain cool status even with sunglasses.

• no not always

• I look weird in sunglasses, so I wouldn't say it makes EVERYONE look cool.

• Not always, but it can work for many.

• Not really. To me it makes them look like idiots. Especially if they're wearing them indoors.

• Cool and cheap.