Do you cut the tag/labels out of your clothes?

These ones

I sometimes do.. They just rub off on my skin, and it makes me itchy and it gets annoying.. Ughhh 😠

*grabs the household scissors*

SNIP SNIP ✂️

• Yes! OHHH my lord, evil little things ✂️
  • No! 😰 They have feelings to you know
  • Mooky with scissors? You got a license to use scissors Mooky? 🤔
  • Snip snip snippety snip ✂️✂️

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes a lot of the time because they usually stick out of my clothes or they make me itchy

• ughh i hate it when they stick out! I usually want to tuck it in when i see a random stranger in public (it's my OCD) but I always do it with my girl co-workers (it's a thing we do) just to make sure we look presentable when we work.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• i just rip them off when they bother me at the moment. why would i ever follow washing instructions, im a guy.

• No i don't cut my labels, feels awkward when wearing certain shirts, although i have a weird habit of signing my label, haha. Started way back in school, my mum would tell me to mark my clothes so that it does not get misplaced in the sports change rooms.

• I have not cut the labels out of my jeans or shorts but I do out of most of my tops. Way way way too hot to be wearing jeans this time of the year anyway.

• Voted C for excessive use of the phrase "snip snip." It carries kinda a negative connotation. LOL

Anyway, I used to cut labels but it only makes them worse in my experience. It's like they get sharper or something. 😲

• I promise, I don't do anything R but cut paper with scissors lol

Really? I try to cut to the very edge of the tag, so it can just eliminate the annoyance that can come from it any further.. But ugh.. Just sucks 😓

• I cut them off if they are on shirts. I don't care about the pants. but the shirt ones drive me crazy. A lot of companies are pressing them into the cloth instead of sewing them in.

• For the most part, I buy tagless clothes. The only exception is pants, but they don't bother me because I wear underwear.

• Tagless clothes? Is that available? I know some shirts that imprint there logo and tags on the shirt, but never heard of tagless clothes..

• Unless they give me itches, I don't.

• I'll wash the same piece of clothing dozens of times but then one day randomly read it the label like "should the water be hot or cold" :O
    They make the cut xD <- Ba dum tss

• Haha I couldn't resist voting C :D
    Maybe you also do it because your rabbit would otherwise eat them? I see him go straight for the label 8) 8)

• I hate hate hate hate tags. I'd rather have a hole from ripping them out than have a tag scratching me. If the article of clothing doesn't have fabric tags, that's a selling point for me.

• Agreed. I just usually cut them with scissors to not get a hole in them lol but ripping them off is another way

• I just leave it alone.. am I supposed to cut them?

• I rip em out. I know its not good for shirts, but I just don't care.

• Only the other stuff I just leave the tags though

• nope, unless they annoy me for some reason. but usually not

• i cut the outside dickies logo off of my pants.

• I generally always have the clothes that don't have those labels on them.

• I hate those fuckers.

• It depends on the brand. If its expensive im keeping it.

• tags...

• Depending on the shirt, yes I cut the tag out

What Girls Said 26

• Oh, you people.

Scissored tags are even worse, half the time. Itch city.

Just buy a seam ripper for $1 at yr local walmart or craft store, and use it to remove the tag cleanly. Take care to cut only the seams connecting the tag to the garment, and not the seams of the garment itself.

If there are any special care instructions, WRITE THEM DOWN SOMEWHERE.

• i usually don't, but sometimes there are these REALLY annoying ones that i just can't deal with -.- those are the ones i get rid of.

• LOL! Is there a dark past with scissors we should know about, Mooky? XD

Usually I just leave them, but there are some that are SO ANNOYING OMG. And those have to go!

• i think she does, belle! a very dark, dark, pitched black past with scissors!! :o

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! hide yo kids and wives peopleeee!

• @Clarisa_ CLARISAAAAAA 😱 I would never do such a thing 😈

• @Squidward hahahaha 😂 Don't even go there squiddy ☺️

• yeees! sometimes they are itchy! esp when the tags are bigger than usual. annoying irritating itchiness! 😤😤😤

• No! 😰 They have feelings to you know

• Only the really scratchy terrible ones. When I'm at home, my dad can't tell whose clothes are whose so we leave the tags to make it a little easier for him.

• nope not really... unless they are bothering me

• It's really rare, only if it itches. I've only had issues with like 2 panty tags doing that.

• Sometimes yes.. the ones that rub off on the back of my neck... I hate those

• Not those because I wanna remember which size I am in which brand...

• Most of the time I don't. I only cut the tag off if it's rubbing against my skin and feeling uncomfortable.

• If they annoy me I rip them off not use scissors

• Sometimes I do. They're so annoying and irritate my skin. It's drives me crazy! Lol 😌 Sometimes I don't if they don't bother me.

• Sometimes. I cut those stupid little plastic things out all the time tho.

• No i'm too lazy for that shit

• yes some attire i snipped away

• Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

• Lol. I don't I'm not really bothered by them though some can be scratchy and uncomfortable/

• I used to I don't now. My question is why do y9u and others make stupid polls? Like I don't understand the purpose of posting nonsense. It doesn't seem fun to me and seems just rather immature. Am I like missing something? Can someone explain why?

• Maybe you should ask a question about that poll ordeal. But thanks for pointing that out, I will note that and put it in my pocket where it will never be seen again..

• Yeah... who dosent?

• If the tag is too long and feels like a mini book I do cut it, otherwise I don't.

• They get so itchy and annoying 😑
    They must go

• What if I said sometimes 😂 Finally saw people like that too.

• meow meowww!!!

WE ARE ALL IN DANGERRRR! MOOKY HAD SCISSORS!! :O

• Only the scratchy ones.

• I always do. I hate them.