What underwear do you think is really hot?

I have to wear this to school first keep in mind. Be specific like even what color is good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Boyshorts are by far the hottest underwear that a girl can wear. They can be regular styled, with nothing fancy, and they're still hot. Then, when you really want to get sexy, you can get the kind that are frilled and lacy around the edges, and that's even hotter. I don't think you can ever go wrong with those, especially in pink or black.

What Guys Said 7

• Thongs are my fav, but boy shorts are pretty sexy too.

Who cares if you have to wear them to school, all the girls have seen most everything by now!

• Ya boyshorts are pretty cool. I definitely think low rise anything looks better as opposed to the alternative. Who cares about color?

• I like boyshorts or string bikini's.....not cotton though...satin or lycra....and pink is always a cute color to see...

so what pair did you wear in the end?

• either lace booty shorts or g strings

• I like the half underwear were just a little ass is showing.that is the most hottest ever.

• BOYSHORTS!

• Well, some of us guys actually want it to coordinate. So, it depends on what outfit your wearing and the colors of the outfit, but matching to me is a must, so reply with some outfits and I would be glad to post my opinion.

What Girls Said 3

• I wear boyshorts ... usually by any color (black, white, pink... are the most common ones with me). I also wear thongs sometimes... depends tho.

I think that boyshorts are really hot... check'em out!

• Boyshorts :)

American eagle and forever 21 have ADORABLE panties

• i like thongs