Women have become overrated because of makeup?

(Warning: I'm gonna post the truth about female beauty. For posting this I risk being hunted, raped and killed by female users.)

Are women pretty without makeup? Yes and no. See women are very VERY VERYYY average without makeup. Below is the truth about women.

This is the cold dark truth about females on earth. ARE YOU READY? TURN BACK NOW!!!

This is men without makeup. Handsome before and handsome after. It's we males that are the ones that stay handsome and beautiful. Look how strong power and masculine men get as we age. Fucking beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women are actually average or below average without make up

What Girls Said 10

• You might have gotten makeup and Photoshop confused a little bit, but I do agree that women have become overrated. A result of this is guys going around expecting heavenly flawless goddesses of the moon to be around every corner, when people like that only exist in magazines or under enough makeup to make them sink in a river.
    I personally never wear makeup unless I seriously feel like it, and even then it's barely more than eye-shadow. I consider the thing to be something for special occasions; a treat for the eyes, per say, but that's just my opinion. :)

• "For posting this I risk being hunted, raped and killed by female users"

Soooo...
    Where do you live?

:D

• 1) You only posted 1 male versus 3 females. Hardly a worthy comparison.

2) I think that man is ugly before AND after.

3) Beauty is subjective. Some men love a woman only with no make up. Some want it caked on. You have no say about any "truth" because it is simply bias.

The truth is that you like what you like... in your own little world. It does not seep into others.

• These photos are ridiuclous but as for myself, I call a spade a spade and without makeup I look jacked up. Without a hair straightener I look borderline homeless. No make up or hair striaghtener? Crackhead. Just bein real and speaking for myself. 😛

• Women that completely change their facial appearance are yes, overrated. Girls like me who only use a little bit of makeup to highlight their natural features are NOT. Some concealer and mascara is nice to use because mascara makes our lashes thicker and longer and concealer hides that awful acne some of us have. And yes, SOME men still look great as they age. So do women. So stop being racist.

• ready to be amazed? WITH OR WITHOUT I STILL LOOK THE SAME!

• Female actors have access to botox and other interesting things to make them look youthful...

• you chose the most awful pics of them without make up where they unprepared unlike the pics with make up where they prepared

• Just date men than

Also why are you comparing famous women to normal women. Gtf dude

• This is so true. Many women out there are so fake. Makeup has ruined our generation. I'm pretty sure every single celebrity that you think is absolutely gorgeous and stuff, is actually just make up you see.

What Guys Said 5

• Not at all, most girls I've seen without makeup are truly beautiful. But I live in Brazil, perhaps here we are the exception xD

• Oh well, life is a bitch and then you die. Any other compaints you want to bring up.

• o comeon dude, whyd you post olivia wilde without make up? ima take her off "to bang" list

• I don't care, I still love Penelope Cruz... LOL.

• It's a shame old Dave never learned to act LOL