Do you consider leggings acceptable to wear as pants?

I know that this is a controversal subject so I was wondering what your opinion on the subject is. This is the style I go for when wearing them:

Do you consider leggings acceptable to wear as pants? (not me, random girl)
Thanks :)

• It's cute
  • I don't care
  • Stop it now!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Of course it is. Granted how the girl is wearing them / how often can give the attention grabber impression. My ex told me how much she loved it when guys would stare at her when she wore them and how it helped he self esteem.

• If she is attractive, like in the pic. Absolutely!!!

• yes, on the right girl with the right style they can look great.

and they can show off the ass and legs very nicely which I like :P
    just try to keep it classy... if I can see through them across the street then you might overthink it ;)

• I don't care. But in the next 10 years, we're probably going to look back at this fashion trend and laugh at it, as we do parachute pants and jorts.

• It's so hot and sexy. So please wear them :)

• It is cute. Can you get me that girl's phone number?

• if you're off to an equestrian competition.

yes they're fine. =p

• they are pants, and very much appreciated :)

• If girls are going to wear them, then they have to be okay with guys looking at them.

• It's an easy way to get a guys attention.

• Do you a butt nice enough to pull them off?

• Why are you posting pictures of your sister?

What Girls Said 29

• Sure, yeah. I usually wear them as trousers too, they're really comfortable and they do make my thighs look awesome, so... :P

• Nope. Unless you cover a butt, it's not cute. It's like walking around with pantyhose. I've never seen the appeal. You might as well just wear black skinny jeans. It looks exactly the same but it's not like you're walking around with your butt out.

• Yes of course!

• They aren't pants. They are leggings. They are acceptable to wear as leggings because that's what the are.

• yeah i think they're fine as long as they aren't see through -.-

• As long as they aren't see-through they're okay

• I don't care unless you can see their underwear. No one really wants to see that.

• Lol. Yeah. What's hilarious is that my old job had a very lax dress code and when I would wear leggings (I have a round butt, not big but not small at all) and I got into trouble for wearing them due to some people being "uncomfortable".

I usually not wear them with a long shirt that covers my nether regions, not like the one in the picture. But even then, it's cute.

• Yes, I love leggings. So comfortable!

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...36d7128382.jpg
    I like them more with an oversized sweater or an oversized tee. I don't like the pic you posted, looks weird

• leggings can be worn as pants as long as they're not see through

• It's a cheap option... But other than cheap it's also not that smart - if they're see-through.

• it's only acceptable if your top hangs lose and is longer than your pussy. Otherwise... Just don't even bother wearing anything over your underwear.

• I wear them as pants, everything is covered up, it's fine. The problem is when people wear tights as if they were leggings.

• Cover up your bloody camel toe.

• not all the time but it looks appropriate the way you wear it

• as long as it is not see through... it is all good

• I don't get why such a big deal is made about this on GaG

• As long as they cover up your butt and are not see through. Otherwise it can look trashy. :p I wear them as pants all the time. They're comfy.

• pants or not pants, people can wear whatever the fuck

• Yes, I just LOVE wearing leggings 😍😍❤❤

• depends on how you wear notice how most pics where it looks decent girls are wearing tall boots wears uggs or flipflops or tennis shoes b gtfo

• It's cute, if I wear them in public I try and wear a top that covers my butt though

• Yes they're acceptable with an over sized sweater

• I wear them as pants!

• yes! they are my favourite type of pants, wearing them all the time :)

• No, they usually look quite trashy and cheap.

• Leggings are only to be worn with a shirt long enough to cover your butt. I'd say the length of that shirt is pushing it though obviously not the tackiest I've ever seen. But really a shirt that comes to your mid-thigh would be best.

• It's a cute look. The ones in the picture are not see-through, so it's acceptable.