I know it's pink but what exact shade of pink? In person it's a little darker
Most Helpful Guy
Very similar to fuchsia, but fuschia is usually a bit brighter.
Perhaps do the following on a PC (I am using a Chromebook, so I can not do this right now- * .):
1. Take that picture and open Microsoft Paint which is part of the operating system.
2. In Paint, there is an eye-dropper icon. Click on it.
3. The cursor will have changed to an eye-dropper. Take the cursor and click on the nail.
4. What happens is that that color becomes the selected color in the color palette. In the color palette, double-click on the color and a window will open.
5. In the window that opens, read the R value, G value, and B value. Write them down because you will need those numbers. (These numbers will be between 0 and 255.)
6. Each color has a Pantone name and Pantone colors are essentially standard. In principal, you could surf and maybe get that name.
* This is the RGB color I got for those nails by clicking the eye-dropper very close to the reflected light points because that is closest to being the most accurate color:
That is "Pantone 514".
I know that's not a very fun name, but it is somewhat official.
If I had to give it a name, I'd go with "Fuchsia Shadow".1
Most Helpful Girl
i was gonna say dusty rose pink but that apparently is lighter.
i looked at OPI, and this shade called JustLanai-ing around is most similar:
sorry if it isn't the exact one. nice colour though!3