Which swimsuit should I get?

This is me👈🏼

F
irst

Which swimsuit should i get?

Second

Third

• First
  • Second
  • Third
  • Neither
  • Other
  • I love pizza🍕

Most Helpful Guy

• i always vote pizza.

anyways, well which do you like most? if you say all, then I say numero tres

• can't choose between first and third

• Yea it is. I really do like the third one but that strap on the back made it look kinda weird dont you think?

• the strap seems unnecessary but I'm no designer :P I wouldn't think too much of it if I saw a girl wearing one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I like simple ones that don't have too much material or weird straps so that I don't get odd tan lines

• I can't choose between first and third but my friend told me to get the second one

What Guys Said 11

• The second one would turn my head for sure.. but also the first one.. women to me look great in all that they wear and I would hope that they like what I wear as well, sure they are in no way as sexy as what a bikini is.. but I feel sexy in them.. comfort is everything and I am okay with wearing them

• You have a great bikini body so I would pick either the first or second. The third one isn't bad, but it's just too busy and wouldn't highlight your fine body as well as conventional bikinis. White bikinis, by the way, really show off a tan.

• I like the first one... the knit fabric look has a classy appearance whether it be white or black. It would stand out from the spandex looking suits that everyone else tends to wear to the pool or beach these days.

• I'm sure you'll look great in all 3 👍

I'd go with 2 or 3...2 is definitely a looker, 3 is something different...1 is a bit boring

• I know you're looking for opinions on what to get, but I sincerely believe
    that you should pick on that you like yourself, regardless of what other people think.

If you do want an opinion though, try something in slightly darker nuances than white.

• Second or third... first is kinda lack luster

• The second or the third 👍🏾

• Whichever one I can rip off the fastest... Don't get me wrong, I'm talking about fabric recycling haha :p

• Diffidently the third one.

• No swim suit is the best swim suit

• First of all does ure body look like the model girls ans wts ure skin color

• On top of "first" there's "this is me" click it.

• I go with the first one , if u read anything in my profile u will find that iam a belly lover actually iam a belly addict so u can call me a belly expert ;) , coz simply a nice belly really turns me on , and u got it perfectly as I can keep on staring at ure belly for a year and I can keep on imagining how tasty it is

What Girls Said 8

• Second one is most fun. =)

• I like the 3rd one, it looks interesting.

• I prefer the 3rd. So cute!

• First one is way better to my opinion :)

• You'd get weird boob tanlines from the second 😂

• Yea thats what my friend told me to get lol

• It looks the nicest out of the three but I'm just thinking about the tan lines 😂😂😂 or put a shit load of sun screen

• I dont mind it tbh but yea I don't know i just dont think it suits my body shape

• i prefer the second one... but you'll end up with weird tan lines... so i go for the first one

• I love the first and second but the tan lines on the third would be too much to deal with.

• The third is super cute. ❤️ I'd wear that.