Guys which looks hotter: a dress or tight pants?

The pants aren't that tight, and they are kind of dressy cause they are white. They dress would not be very dressy, and definitely no longer than the knee. BOTH with heels.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, one of the best aspects of heels are that they make a girl's ass look really good, so I would suggest that wearing the pants might make the best use of that benefit.

That being said, a nice dress at or just a bit above the knee, if definitely really hot. Sounds like either would be a great option.

What Guys Said 5

• I tend to favor skirts, so I'd vote for the dress, generally.

I'd say something more specific, but the question is pretty vague when it comes to what the items look like.

• Which one comes of easier? I'm kidding! I'm kidding. Both sound fine and really depends on the style of both and how they fit on the particular girl.

• If you have a big ass, then wear the tight pants

If your legs are skinny, wear the pants

otherwise, wear the dress

• It's really hard to judge what will look better if I don't have any picture in my head to be comparing, but by the way you are describing it, the dress sounds like the better choice

• Dresses ALWAYS look better on girls.

What Girls Said 1

• Not a guy here but I think both are sexy. Depends on the occasion and how comfortable you feel. I think guys in whole might favor the dress just because it defines itself as classy and highlight your figure. Either of them will look fine -- and choose the one you can pull off better. :D