I switched from a digital to an analog watch to be more fashionable. Do you think this switch to an analog watch makes me more fashable?

Old watch.

New watch.

Most Helpful Girl

• i prefer the analog watch

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• They look almost identical. So, no.

What Guys Said 3

• They both have the same degree of style. Personally, i like leather bands, white faces, and nice analog wind up movement.

• I like the analog one a little bit more, they're almost the same and there's no big difference but which one do you like using the most? ;p

• I read that it's more fashionable to wear an analog watch so that is why I got it. Only problem is that hard to change time and too loose.

• It's true, now you have to decide between sacrificing fashion or use ability ;p
      I have a digital one, it looks nice and I can still use it properly but now when I look twice at the pictures, I like analog one more, looks more fashionable with your hand lol

• I prefer the digital, I've never liked analog watches.