Would this be a cute outfit to wear to a hockey game?

I've never watched a hockey game before, no clue how to dress. Would this be warm enough to sit in a cold arena for 3 hours? Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a fancy restaurant. There's no dress code. Just wear what you would normally wear.

If you're going to a big arena there's no need to layer up. The only place that will be cold is right near the rink. The stands are kept at room temperature. It's only going to be cold if you're going to a small local arena.

Most Helpful Girl

• I get cold really easily and even I haven't dressed that layered tv or Hockey games xD we were in a small local rink so I wore skinny jeans, boots, gloves, and a hoodie and I brought my jacket with because it was cold outside. Otherwise you'll overheat

• Do you really think I'll overheat in that? I was worried my bum would get cold sitting on those seats, hence the snow pants... lol :)

• If you're really worried about it I would wear leggings or something similar underneath :)

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 8

• Jeans and hoodie is good enough. You don't need to dress like an Eskimo lol

• Are you serious? Another person said the same thing, but I thought it would be freezing for sure since you're just sitting and there is ice! You wouldn't wear the outer layer or long johns? Really?

• Even if I tend to get cold easily, you think this outfit would be too much?

• Wayyyy too much lol. It's cute yes, but too much

• you'll be fine! The rink isn't actually that cold, I have been to many NHL games and sat 5 rows from the ice and have been to my schools hockey team games and honeslty the only thing you really need in my opinion is a good jacket and long sleeves

• Really? Do you think that is too many layers I'm planning on? Doesn't your bum get cold without snow pants? :)

• Haha no im unuallt fine with just jeans on. Maybe layer leggings and jeans if you're worried

• In most stadium you don't need to dress like your about to climb mount Everest. They have heaters and stuff, just don't come in shorts.

And no, generally that's not the outfit i would go for. Just sweater jeans and jacket will be fine.

wxow.images.worldnow.com/images/21446303_BG1.jpg

even just a shirt if you want

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...A00000578-663_634x420.jpg

• They have heaters? I was thinking snowpants would be good to keep my bum warm on those cold seats lol

• They do have heaters. And jesus christ no, just dress like a normal person

• I mean if it is that cold, I wouldn't care about looks just survival but that is a cute outfit.

• All of those at once is major overkill. I'd wear the fleece, bring the sweatshirt. Jacket and snowpants are way overboard. And you probably won't need a hat or mittens. It isn't snowing.

• Are you serious? I thought it would be freezing in there since there is ice! Would you keep on the long johns at least?

• haha it seems like wearing snowpants and a jacket would just be more convenient then lugging in a blanket lol, I'd have to carry it around afterwards too... :(

• Just a small throw blanket should be okay! People brought them to football games all the time in high school and I'm sure they do at colleges with football teams/professional sports. It is up to you, of course, but you'll probably be very sweaty in that many layers.

• oh hell ya I love sports clothes

• Thanks me too! Everyone here thinks it's too many layers though...

• well if it is cold what can you do :P
      I easily get cold so I always wear layers

• Love it. So cute.

• Dude are you going snowboarding or to a hockey game? Haha just wear a hoodie and jeans, you'll look ridiculous if you wear a shit ton of winter gear. I get cold easy and I wouldn't wear all that.