Are well-dressed guys kind of queer (ish)?

I like to dress up for anything (dress shoes, dress shirts, ties, coats, etc.) but some of my friends think that is kinda gay. They just seem to have a negative attitude towards any well dressed guys. I think it is totally ok, but am I crazy?

Most Helpful Girl

• You kidding? Get out in the street more, whoever and wherever you are.

I'm just going off yr username here, but, do you wear those slim-fit Korean style suits and jackets with the ultra skinny ties? If so, THE WORLD NEEDS MORE OF YOU.

Oh, and, you are 16, and yr friends make fun of you, bc they are yr friends.
    I mean, if 16-year-olds could figure out a way to make fun of you for, say, metabolizing oxygen, they'd probably make fun of that, too. Taking it srsly = mistake #1.

• haha i actually am Asian and i do wear skinny ties but not the korean suits
      still thanks for the heads up :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Typically the best kind of fashion if you want to fit in is to dress like those around you. High school is like the peak of superficiality, so you'll tend to get judged most harshly if you kind of stand out with your fashion sense.

It might help in that case if you don't like to get picked on to conform to the popular style a bit.

Later on, that yearning to dress formally might really pay off.

Anyway, there's no complex formula for sexual orientation. If you like girls, you're straight. If you like boys, you're gay. If you like both, bi.

Somehow high school students are so dumb as to not realize this -- they just throw "gay" around because they can't come up with a suitable insult for someone who doesn't fit in. It's just a sign that you're surrounded by idiots.

What Girls Said 6

• That's homophobia talking

• Well dressed dudes are hot.

• No. I think you have a nice style.

• No. A well dressed guy is just that; a well dressed guy.

• I think guys that dress well are hot I don't know

• Nope of course not

What Guys Said 5

• Most Asians do dress well; look at the k-pop guys. It maybe metro-sexual but the girls who like pretty boys will appreciate it

• The only guys who are sensitive to such things are queers. People usually are afraid to what they fear of what they might become. Real men where pink.

• Woman like guys who know how to dress. Dress with confidence and it attracts more women naturally. In any case those guy friends of yours sound like fags in my opinion. Don't worry bout them they just hatin.

• seems normal to me

• Stop giving a fck what people think about you and do you OP.