Dark Colored Wellies (Rubber Boots, "Rain Boots") on straight guys? Do these look good in these pics?

Hi Girls and Guys! Got a fashion question for you.

For some reason in the U. S., girls seem to be the vast majority wearing these style boots (Wellington Boots "Wellies" as they are called in the U. K.). The U. S. tends to call them rainboots and young women seem to love them (and lots of them look really hot in them by the way :)). BUT, as a guy I also like them and like to wear them in the city on rainy days, or when out in the country in fields, mud, etc. But you hardly ever see any men wearing them in the US. Do I look OK wearing these or like some soriety chick?

Dark Colored Wellies (Rubber Boots,

• Guys can wear
  • Guys shouldn't wear
sorority chick (sp) - meant above..

Most Helpful Girl

• Rainboots are just plain useful. If someone has anything to say to about it just laugh at their wet shoes and feet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure... If your walking through a creek or big puddle or something.

What Girls Said 2

• They gonna have dry feet and clean pants at the end of the day.

• if you wore it with looser jeans it wouldn't look bad

What Guys Said 1

• Why not? Both pics look pretty masculine to me. Like so much of fashion, many items made and intended originally for men have been "borrowed" by women. Blue Jeans, many kinds of boots (cowboy boots, and these pictures), many styles of hats, etc. are all examples. Just don't wear a dress and you'll be fine! :) They actually look pretty cool..