Do girls notice that I'm wearing the same suits (I only have a few) to the office?

I have to dress up in a suit for work everyday and I work with a lot of really good looking girls. I only have a few suits that I wear over and over. Do you think that the girls notice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls notice everything "material" about a man. They notice your watch, your shoes, your cologne, your cuff-links, your ties. I'd say, "dress to impress your boss" and the women will also notice.

The girls will notice your attire, and you certainly will be more able to impress them if you "look expensive". That being said, they probably won't be talking about your lack of style if you wear the same outfit daily. When looking around the office for a role model, look at the successful executives as well as the single guys. The married guys will have a bunch of different styles and a lot more shirt/tie combos. That's because their wife is buying them for them.

You'll have better luck buying a couple of expensive suits (tailored suits). I really don't know how they are able to detect it, but I do certainly get more compliments and attention when I wear a fine Italian suit. A lot of guys who work in a corporate environment will also have a few "uniform" suits to wear for the day to day grind, so you can save your nicer suits for when you have a presentation or meeting that is conducive to "impressing". I'd say if you don't want to invest a bunch right now, stick to plain suits (at least one navy and one black or charcoal).

You should buy three or four white shirts and two french blue or royal blue (the trendy color right now). Also buy a few plain coordinating stripped ties and a few contrasting solid ties (Regis made this popular). The most important detail is to wear only pressed shirts. If you work it into your routine, you'll find it's better use of your time to drop your shirts off at the cleaners once a week, and people around you will notice your crisp image. A lot of girls will say the shoes are what they notice, but the shoes are a flourish. To a girl, shoes are an indicator that you've got *everything* under control, as even your shoes are well kept. Buy at least one pair of shoes with a leather/wood sole (for dates and executive meetings). Keep a bottle of that clear shine in your desk. Definitely the girls will notice.

What Girls Said 7

• If you mix it up with the shirt and tie combo, and maybe different shoes or something, they probably won't notice, and if they do, they probably don't really care. We understand suits are expensive. Just don't wear the exact same shirt, jacket, and pants everyday and you should be ok.

• Of course they going too notice that's like me wearing black pants with black shirt everyday you should by more suits and make different combinations using your shirt and ties and shoes ...i think you will look good if you wear a nice baby blue suit with white/baby blue tie and black or white shoes.

• Of course they notice! But a different dress shirt underneath with a different tie would help the suit look different.

• Yeah, just buy different color dress shirts, make it a whole new outfit

• Number of suits doesn't matter. Just make sure you don't always wear the same shirt and tie with the suit.

• Naw suits are expensive, and if they're into you they won't care about you suits, they'll be thinking what you look like naked.

• Oh they definitely notice, but yeah...what can you do with a suit? They probably just feel bad for your lack of options.

• Yes their will know if their saw it on you everyday

What Guys Said 1

• If you want to impress the ladies, get a gay friend. They know what looks good and they give great advice.