How do I appear older?

I've been growing up with people saying I look young for my age. I've always thought it was a compliment, but now I'm starting to believe it's a curse. I've realized that girls want a guy with more "manly" features. I've had girls say to me "you would be cute, if you look older. Right now I wanna hug you like a teddy bear". I don't want to be a girls teddy bear I want to be a girls dream and be more physically manly. What can I do to approve my manly features?

Most Helpful Girl

• body building to build more muscles, grow a beard and dress more maturely..

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• It's okay, I look young too. I know the feels. I actually liked this guy last year and part of the reason I liked him was because he looked young like me so I could relate. Not really a point in changing yourself if it's just so you can get your heart broken because the girls won't like you for you

• Over time you will grow taller, which will help. Grow a beard and work on your fitness, maybe. Don't worry too much, take it as a compliment because it's a sign you won't age fast.

• Umm... your still young 👀

What Guys Said 0