Colin Stuart Pom Pom Boots?

What do you think of these boots? link

Are they hot or silly? Too hooker like? I don't want to seem like a slut, my grandma got me a pair for Christmas and those look a lot like what I have. If you saw a girl in these boots what would you think? I've gotten a lot of good comments on them and they are super warm so its great for this time of year, and they fit my style. But could they give me a bad image? I don't want to get labeled a skank...

Most Helpful Girl

• I HAVE SOME BOOTS THAT ARE ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE THAT. MINE ARE COLIN STUART FROM VS TOO BUT THOSE LOOK A LIL DIFFERENT THAN MINE. MAKE SURE THOSE ARE REAL AND YOU'RE NOT GETTING RIPPED OFF. THEY ARE FUNKY BUT NOT SLUTTY OR ANYTHING. I don't know HOW BOOTS LIKE THESE COULD BE CONSIDERED SKANKY. I GET COMPLIMENTS ON THEM WHEN I WEAR EM BUT I KNOW THEY'RE NOT EVERYONE'S TASTE. SO THE FUCK WHAT IF You LIKE IT THEN WEAR IT!

link

THIS IS A PIC OF ME IN THE BOOTS, PLEASE IGNORE THE LACK OF PANTS LMAO I ONLY TOOK THAT PIC B/C I WANTED TO SEE HOW THE BOOTS LOOKED W/O ANY DISTRACTIONS

What Guys Said 1

• SKANK! SKANK! SKANK! Whaddya spect walking around in hooker shoes! And yer grandma turned ya out even!

Sorry, couldn't help it! Seriously, they look great, and like you said, they keep yer toes toasty warm ta boot. I wouldn't give it another thought if I were you.

What Girls Said 2

• Haha they look really cute :)

• I've seen pictures that I think are super cute but I've also seen them in real life and thought they looked silly, I think in order for them to be cute, you need to be very thin, I'm not trying to be bias, but they would look terrible on me no matter what I wore with them, and the pictures we see where they look cute are not every day outfits. I suppose that it would depend on your style, but with a price like that, I'd pass.