Swim wear question?

Swim wear question? How to wear a skirted Swimsuite? And what age is to young to wear them? I hear moms wear them. And I'm not a mom. But I find them cute and love how they look on women. If I wear it will I be thought of as a mom?

What top Can I wear with it? I don't have swim top and don't want to buy one.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you like them then go fore it, some might but if they do and ask you if you are a mum then tell them you are not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about it. Personally, I think they're adorable. They're cute and ultra feminine. I'm not a mom either, and I get nothing but compliments and stares when I wear them. Go for it!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Well, yes, mom's wear them. But so do four year olds so I assume that if you fall between those ages you can also wear them.

• Whear what you like and makes you comfortable... some skirted suits are really cute...

• I think that is one of the types of swimsuit, there is no upper or lower age limit on.

• If you wanna look cute wearing them and not mom-ish try getting one with a shorter skirt because moms all have the longer ones