Which hair length do you prefer on a woman?

Let's say that long hair is midwaist and short hair is somewhere in between, longer than shoulder length but shorter than midwaist.

• Long hair (midwaist)
  • Short hair (longer than shoulders)

Most Helpful Guy

• Long feminine hair !!! to just-past-shoulders or boobs

Most Helpful Girl

• Longer than shoulders is not short...

What Guys Said 8

• As long as it's longer than shoulders it's good. If it's too long it will get a bit much.

• What is too long? Is it even possible to define that or will you say it'll depend on the woman

• Each to their own. However my perfect hair length for a girl is the length of her hand past her shoulder. So around the bottom of the shoulder blade.

• Personally, I would vote for longer hair for sure. Longer hair is definitely really attractive to me. The "short hair" option isn't short enough to where it would be a turn off though. I would consider that more of medium size hair. Actually short is a bit of a turn off for me in 95% of women though.

• I prefer a rounded type that covers the face a bit, such that I need to push aside the hair to see the beauty

• Anywhere below shoulders and above the waist always looks good.

• I am a sucker for bob haircuts and chelsea's

• Long hair mid waist

• Both are great.

• Short hair is not "longer than shoulders", that's a medium haircut.

What Girls Said 5

• longer than shoulders isn't that short. It depends on face shape and how healthy your hair looks long

• It all depends on the woman. Some I like hair down to the small of their back. Others look better with a short bob. And of course others I prefer somewhere inbetween.

I'm currently trying to grow my hair out.

• long hair!!!

• Neither of those is short... Not really...
    But I like both. Depends on how it suites the person.

• My hair is to my shoulders. Is that long or no.

• Actually that's a subjective thing. For me its short, but for many people it's considered long.