Which hair length do you prefer on a woman?

Let's say that long hair is midwaist and short hair is somewhere in between, longer than shoulder length but shorter than midwaist.

• Long hair (midwaist)
    66% (21)44% (17)54% (38)Vote
  • Short hair (longer than shoulders)
    34% (11)56% (22)46% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Long feminine hair !!! to just-past-shoulders or boobs

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Longer than shoulders is not short...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• As long as it's longer than shoulders it's good. If it's too long it will get a bit much.

1|0
    0|0
    • What is too long? Is it even possible to define that or will you say it'll depend on the woman

• Each to their own. However my perfect hair length for a girl is the length of her hand past her shoulder. So around the bottom of the shoulder blade.

• Personally, I would vote for longer hair for sure. Longer hair is definitely really attractive to me. The "short hair" option isn't short enough to where it would be a turn off though. I would consider that more of medium size hair. Actually short is a bit of a turn off for me in 95% of women though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a rounded type that covers the face a bit, such that I need to push aside the hair to see the beauty

2|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere below shoulders and above the waist always looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a sucker for bob haircuts and chelsea's

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair mid waist

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair is not "longer than shoulders", that's a medium haircut.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• longer than shoulders isn't that short. It depends on face shape and how healthy your hair looks long

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the woman. Some I like hair down to the small of their back. Others look better with a short bob. And of course others I prefer somewhere inbetween.

I'm currently trying to grow my hair out.

0|0
    0|0
  • long hair!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither of those is short... Not really...
    But I like both. Depends on how it suites the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair is to my shoulders. Is that long or no.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually that's a subjective thing. For me its short, but for many people it's considered long.