Any girl ever wear a bodysuit blouse?

I have a hard time keeping some blouses tucked in. I was thinking of buying a couple of these bodysuit blouses for work but I don't know how comfortable they would be.

Has anyone else worn one of these and do you find them comfy?

http://www.tuxebodywear.com/collections/workwear/products/updated-the-fixer

Bump for more answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a couple, that I wear from time to time. They go great with a skirt and blazer for work.

• How does it compare to a regular blouse and panties for all day wear? Is it uncomfortable at all having your underwear attached to your shirt? Do you have both bikini and thong cut and is one better or worse than the other?

• They're not a problem, at all. They usually snap around the crotch, so the only inconvenient thing, is that you have one other garment to deal with, if you have to use the ladies room, but it's not a major deal. Normally, I wear panties under my pantyhose, and if I add a dody suit, then you just snap it up over those. The up side is that the blouse portion is always held perfectly in place. No worries of your blouse ever becoming untucked.

What Guys Said 3

• odd. never knew they existed. Don't look bad or uncomfy, and they're kinda sexy.

• I like it and I didn't even know they existed

• Wow they're sexy!

What Girls Said 2

• Oh gosh, these were big in the 90's. Didn't think they had come back around. I remember wearing them back in middle school. It was basically like wearing a leotard, execept they snapped at the crotch so you could unsnap them to be able to use the bathroom and are supposed to be worn over your underwear. They are like wearing leggings of today, just like a second skin.

• Yes and I love them! Make sure to get the right size though or your crotch will suffocate.