Do you have a specific piece of jewelry you wear every day?

My sister gave me this ring last week and I haven't taken it off since. I think I'm going to wear it every single day :DD
(Sorry if the pictures big. Mobile always makes the pictures huge)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• 2|0
  • Just the helmet on my cock lol

• 2|0
  • My wedding ring.

• No, I never wore a piece of jewelry to be honest, I just don't feel like doing it and I never did.

• I wear a little brass medallion coin on a leather string. It just has some nice patterns on it. I wear it under my shirt most of the time.

It was a gift from my parents when I was much younger, like 8 or so.

• nope, no jewelry (or any other accessories) for me... I don't even wear a watch

• Nah, I'm not really into jewelry.

• I wear a gold chain every day.

• I wear my high school class ring every day

• No sir I do not

• A pewter necklace of the Celtic symbol "protection." Never take it off

• This saphire ring given by grandfather on 18th birthday. Its known to bring good luck.

s10.postimg.org/yvgqqe6jd/IMG_20160129_012920.jpg

• So thats why guys take dick pics, to look big. (Lol jk)

What Girls Said 21

• Oh yes I do!! Lol I never even realized it that they're always there. I never take them off , so my hands feel weird without them. Like something is missing.
    This on the right hand
    file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/dimdav/%CE%A4%CE%B1%20%CE%AD%CE%B3%CE%B3%CF%81%CE%B1%CF%86%CE%AC%20%CE%BC%CE%BF%CF%85/Downloads/12648197_1022959761093806_1194671946_n. jpg

And these on the left hand
    file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/dimdav/%CE%A4%CE%B1%20%CE%AD%CE%B3%CE%B3%CF%81%CE%B1%CF%86%CE%AC%20%CE%BC%CE%BF%CF%85/Downloads/12583894_1022959764427139_900491911_n. jpg
    The silve rone has an engraved name inside. I really like engraving my jewelry ;)

• Don't know how to upload a pic, obviously. Lol tried though

• My Mum's wedding ring from when she was married to my Dad. It's just a simple eight carot gold band.
    It reminds me that while everything is infinite, nothing is forever.
    You don't have to understand it and I'm not going to explain it.

And my arm bands. I have eight of them all up and they all have their own story to tell.

• If you added up the total cumulative time my wedding band has spent off my hand since my wedding day -- all of it, combined -- it would probably be less than 20 minutes, total.
    Out of almost 15 years.

• Yes - earrings. Whichever ones I have on at the moment... If they'e comfortable to sleep in I rarely take them off.

• The only piece of jewelry I wear every day is my promise ring.

• My silver cross and chain, given to me on my sixteenth birthday by my beloved late grandfather.. The only time I've not worn it was when it had to be removed last August when I underwent open heart surgery.. It is now very firmly back around my neck.

• And of course both my engagement and wedding rings.. Which I was allowed to keep on.

• YES! Earrings. They never ever leave my ears. I sleep and shower and go out with them.

I have a lot of earrings but when I'm going out to study I never have the time or patience or even the thought to change my earrings. :p I do change them for events and special occasions though.

• Earrings, cartilage ring and my horseshoe ring for my septum. I wear the necklace i'm wearing in my profile pic fairly often too

• The necklace my boyfriend gave me for my birthday.

• I used to wear a ring my grandma gave me but I was at a gym one day and someone got into my locker and stole it.

• Yes❤️ My uncle gave me my grandmas weddingband on the day of her wake in 2009 and its been apart of me ever since. I think I've only taken it off like once or twice. Its been on my right ring finger for almost 7 years😊

• yep, my friend gave me a little string bracelet with a star on it which you make a wish keep it on until it falls off itself then your wish will come true.
    a bit childish but it's still cute

• I always wear my lokai when I'm awake! I take it off when I go to bed since it isn't that small. I'm applying to college right now so my life is up and down and it helps me stay positive

• yea my necklace sarah
    dad gave it to me like 3 years ago

• I wear a tattoo choker everyday. I haven't taken it off in at least 3 months

• Ring and bracelets.

• A little feather necklace is the one I've been wearing for a while, but my boyfriend just gave me an adorable heart necklace with an engraving that says "you're my person" so I think that's my new everyday necklace!

• I don't know I used to always wear necklaces until I got so annoyed

• I have in the past and people wear their wedding rings every single day

• I don't wear jewelry often. When I do, I love wearing these earrings studs.

• A small hand carved wooden turtle that a very good friend of mine made for me who sadly passed away a few years ago.
    Looks similar to this...
    www.hilocalhawaiian.com/.../...022107442673734.jpg