Does it bother you when a chubby girl wears a crop top?

Or are you just like, "let people do whatever the fuck they want"?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not my business what someone else wears.
    I don't like judging people by such trivial matters.

Now if she was wearing fur from head to the feet, now then I'd know something is wrong with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually love it when I see a person who is conventionally told they can't wear something wearing that thing, I think its shows empowerment and body-positivity is always the way to go

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 20

• It does kind of bother me, just like when a girl wears high waist even though she doesn't have the right body shape for it, it just looks strange to me. People can wear whatever the hell they want, but for me its just like, as long as they can pull it off. Maybe there are some chubby girls who can absolutely pull off a crop top but I am yet to see one.

• I just think people should wear what fits them, what is appropriate for them for their size. There are certain things that people of different sizes should and shouldn't wear. People can wear what they want though. My motto is just to be classy and not trashy. You don't need to overexpose yourself to look cute or be sexy or anything.

• I bought a crop top recently to wear with a high waisted skirt. So I know not much of my stomach will show, but I'm still kind of anxious to wear it. Because I'm chubby. And yet some part of me really wants to wear it even if I hate how it looks on me just as a kind of... fuck you to people dictating my clothing choices lmao

Ah, oh well. To each their own.

• Don't care.

• It doesn't bother me, I mean if they have the confidence to rock it then so be it! I wish I could wear them lol

• Chubby girls rock a crop top too!

• I don't care, people can wear what they want.

• It bothers me when ANYONE wears a crop top because stomachs are disgusting especially belly buttons.

But it's not up to me to decide what others wear. Unless they were my kids. But seeing as I don't have kids, and I didn't birth these chubby women in crop tops, it's not up to me.

• The thing that bothers me is that people seem to equate "I can wear what I want" to "Whatever I want to wear automatically looks good on me because I'm wearing it". So, no, I will not tell you that you cannot wear that shirt, but if you ask me if you look good in it, you will receive my honest opinion. Good or bad.

• It's bold. I admire people who are brave and love themselves no matter what.

• She can be naked for all I care... It's none of my business what she wears and it's asinine to be bothered by it.

• Let people do whatever the fuck they want

• It bothers me

• I don't care, people should wear whatever they wanna wear. Personally I think it's more flattering to dress for your body shape, but hey it's cool if someone's confident enough to go against society norms.

• No. I wouldn't do it myself, if I were chubby, but I don't really care what other people wear.

• It bothers me when anyone wears one

• Nah I don't care unless she ran towards me and forced me to wear a crop top too.

• Nope doesn't affect me at all! People should wear what they feel comfortable in

• Let people do whatever the hell they want

• Yes it does they look ugly