What's more embarrassing?

These things have probably happened to all of us, depending on if you're a girl or guy. What do you think is more embarrassing: Being a girl and getting blood on the back of your pants from your period, or being a guy and getting a really bad boner in public? Does the other sex even notice these things? Feel free to tell any funny/embarrassing stories!

• Getting blood on back of pants
  • Getting bad boner in public
  • Tied!

Most Helpful Guy

• LMAO my girlfriend did that one time. Came back from the mall all happy about the clothes she just bought. When she turned around the bottom area of her pajama pants were all bloody. I tried not to laugh, I thought she was gonna cry. But when she started laughing and blushing I let it all go. Guys, unlike captain conceited aka mr. anonymous up there, don't really have a bad boner problem. Through middle school when we are going through puberty that bad boy would just pop up for NO REASON like "Hey what going on in here!? Math!? Alright!" And then of course the bell would CONVENIENTLY ring. So we've devised a few methods.

One being the "put your hand in your pocket to hold it down" method. Which works but is tricky and noticeable to those who know of it's existence.

Two, being the "Dick up in the belt" method. Slowly loosen your belt and slide in counter-clockwise (or clockwise depending on which way you curve) up to the belt and then fasten. Just hope you don't wear super tight shirts. Then you'll have to make up a story about your irregular belly button lol.

What Guys Said 1

• Well I am bless with either- good genetics, or god just liked me.. so getting a boner in public isn't a big deal to me (hopefully some girls are paying attention). So I would assume a girl getting blood on her pants from a period!

What Girls Said 5

• I had my share of leaks when I first got my period. It sucks. Sometimes you don't notice it until you hear comments from other people, and it's not easy to cover. Unlike a boner, a spot on the back of your pants isn't going away before your next class.

• I have never gotten blood on my pants...but definitely the blood is worse than the boner

With blood, it's just so obvious, but with a boner, a guy could always cover it. He could use his jacket or backpack to cover it..

• I was in 6th grade I was on my period we were on a field trip and the bathroom was just a bucket. I got a leek

• I think either is pretty awful, but I had a friend in middle school who started her period during class and when she got up to leave everyone laughed at her. She had blood all over her skirt. Poor thing, I felt so bad for her.

• They are both embarrassing but I've had blood on my pants and people laughed at me ... I got over it though. In P.E class I saw a guy with a boner it was pretty funny and embarrassing for him.