Girls, are leggings/yoga pants the "in" thing?

I've been seeing lots of girls wearing leggings and yoga pants lately? Are they the thing to wear right now for girls? What's so great about them?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• What's so great about them? They're incredibly comfortable and generally much more flattering. They're not any more 'in' right now than they were over the past year or so...

Perhaps you're just seeing more girls wearing them as the weather improves and it makes more sense to wear things like that as it gets a bit warmer outside.

What Girls Said 8

• They're really comfortable and you can wear them with most things, so they're a good fashion item to own.

• Yeah it is!

• They've always been comfort wear, it hasn't only just happened.

• They're so comfortable. Comfortable for us in the way that sweat pants are presentable for guys. Also, they look presentable. If you wear them with a long tunic and scarf, boom, there's a cute outfit that is comfortable and easy. Also, They are close to the leg so they easily fit and look good in boots.

• I don't know what all the hype is about. I do not wear them nor do I like them.

• Speaking for myself I like how they feel & how they look on me. Yes, I know how they make my tail look. If necessary I wear longer tops with them.

Interestingly enough I still attract more attention by the fact that I'm barefoot than that I'm wearing leggings.

• I don't know I think cuz they're comfy and stuff but I stick to super skinny jeans

• they are super comfi and have been "in" for quite some time