How to lighten eyes?

i have super dark eyes and my eyes are the only feature that's attractive. I want to lighten it though. No contacts, Lazer surgery, but naturally. I want this hazel kind of eye colour.

Most Helpful Guy

• The eyes you have now are the eyes you will always have. Unless they develop some sort of technology where you can manipulate your eye color somehow without surgery, you are screwed. Why do you want to change your eyes if they are your best feature though?

• Even if it's my best feature, it's ugly and it doesn't stand out.

• Everyone says it's unattractive. It's the most common eye colour, unlike green and blue which are rare and they look pretty.

• Well although those eye colors are nice, doesn't mean one is attractive or unattractive without those. I have boring dark brown eyes myself doesn't seem to bother anyone. But, are you really going to give into those people's opinions? Opinions are just opinions. And in my opinion there is no unattractive eye-color. Eyes are naturally pretty and beautiful to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Huh? Dark eyes are beautiful, I don't understand why you'd wanna lighten them. The darker, the better.

• I have tanned skin, black hair, and brown eyes. Black hair and brown eyes are the most common traits and they're so boring and ugly. Have you seen those girls with blue and green eyes? They look beautiful

• Mm, not really.
      Seriously, you're too obsessed with this.

• There are plenty of things other girls are obsessed with

What Guys Said 3

• I know how but I won't tell yeah.. it ain't safe or right to me

• You could always use high power lazers to bleach the pigment in your eyes. No don't you'll burn ur retina out.

• You can't lighten your eye color naturally

• Says who

• Science and eye doctors lol

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, you need to chill. There's no natural way to lighten eye color, unless you count cataracts which will definitely lighten them to a murky, cloudy, white color.
    If you're eyes are the only thing that's attractive, why do you want to change them?
    Contacts are your best bet. Keep it natural looking though.

• omg please... please don't think about this crap. learn to love your features as they are.

• There's no way to change your eye colour without the use of colour contacts or surgery.

• Who said dark eyes are unattractive? Ask a swedish or a danish person and he'll tell you otherwise

• They are, it's the most dominant eye colour, and it's ugly. Like its literally a dark hole

• It depends on where you live. Some relatives of mine live in Denmark and there almost everyone has blue eyes, so they are considered boring. Instead any other color is considered pretty. In Greece most people have brown eyes, so everything else looks pretty.

• You can't lighten your eyes naturally, unless you want to be blind.

• Experiment with different eyeshadows. I have darkish brown eyes and pinkish apricot on the inner 2/3 and black on the outer 1/3 make my brown color pop nicely

• Why lighten them? I don't get it