What's the best place to get smart-looking clothes such as this?

As the title suggests I'm really not into todays sort of fashion, I have always taken a liking to wanting to dress smart, simialr to the pictures I have below sort of thing, I just adore that sort of look - It's Assassins creed-ish but to me anyway I just love a smart looking jacket such as this.
Overall sort of look I'm going for is black gloves, black jacket, black/white scarf, black or blue jeans then whatever sort of shoes, I just hate the "ayy cheeky nandos" style I constantly see here in the UK.

What Girls Said 2

• I would say try Ross, Burlington, & forever 21, pretty much any trendy store that's popular like these stores. :) Maybe try online too.

• I'm American and have no idea what Brits have in the way of stores, but I think my brother got his coat at h&m! I could be wrong though.

• Yes! There's a lot of H&M stores over here too, I'll have a look, many thanks! :)

What Guys Said 0