What do guys think of tattoos on girls?

I want to get a tattoo for my own sake, it has a meaning behind it, it relates to the woman who practically raised me, but I lost her in 2014. Whether guys like it or not I'm going to get the tattoo, but out of curiosity what do you guys think of tattoos on a girl? This kind of style but a different image.
What do guys think of tattoos on girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• i have some tatoos so yeah im cool with it : )

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like it on anyone.

What Guys Said 5

• nice :)

• in my opinion i think tatts are overplayed. Kinda mainstream. Small ones like that are okay though. I've dated lots of girls with tatts BUT I STILL PREFER the clean look. Sexy clean skin.

That's like seeing a beautiful Ferrari with bumper stickers. . .

I'll let you decide. I personally don't mind small bumper stickers though

• I think they look trashy

• Hate them, there just tacky.

• trashy and dumb in my opinion. but then again, i dont date your average societal girl... .

• Whats yoyr defenition of a societal girl?

• yes but there is still something wrong with her reasoning. what's a better place to have someone than your heart? she can remember her mentally, does she have to curve her on the body? plus she is doing an act of barbarism if you ask me. why? the inks in tattooing have heavey metals in them. that's how they kill the human skin cells and don't let them regenerate that's why they are permanent. in a pregnant woman it can even harm the baby all these lethal chemicals and heavy metals. if you want to keep the memory of someone perpetuate their work don't just superficially write them on a "board".

• I must say you make a very good point

What Girls Said 2

• Hate them. I don't like them of men either.

• I love them I am getting one for my dad