Do you use dry shampoo if what brand?

• Yes
  • No but tried it
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Ummm just moisturizing shampoo on the noggin! Got to keep it buffed-up LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, sometimes. It helps a lot for volume and hold with certain hair dos... I use Batiste. =)

• Thanks yeah I imagine from looking at your hair that you have very fine strands like mine though I love your hue a lot more.

I use it for volume or, and this sounds bad, but when my work schedule is crazy and I'm running a lot if I showered the afternoon at lunch after a run, did my hair then went out to dinner I go to sleep that night without a shower knowing when I wake up that I am taking a two hour lunch to run and shower I just use TRESemmé dry shampoo to fluff and clean. I shower but not my hair. It is a cheap brand but it does the best. It is like $8 and I've tried loose powders from a salon that were $95 but hair colored. It sucked. It didn't suck up any oil therefore it was merely perfume.

I don't go more than 24 hours without showering or shampooing but my schedule makes it so I'm often showering twice a day or sometimes three. And that's sometimes okey but bad for skin. But when it comes to hair it is a time and quality issue.

• I use two product on my damp hair, a dryer tool and roll brush to steam. Pretreatment on the ends then heat treatment throughout and iron. After ironing I the. Use a fat curl iron to add wave and another product before that and final product.

I only do it for work or certain date nights but it takes up to two hours. So with running I can wash it from scratch twice a day. But my spray shampoo drys it out worrying me about damage.

I love my hair, I have auburn hair with dark eyes with flecks of auburn that my hair brings out so I don't want to wear extensions of anything.

I wear it wavy at home or on casual weekends, it's waiver than yours. But I can't to business meetings it is seen as unprofessional.

• Oh, no, that's not me in the pic, but I do have really thick hair, but thin strands... so I need lots of volume.
      I also use it sometimes when I am at a loss for time to make my hair a bit less greasy, because it greases up fast, but it's still clean... so why not help yourself with some dry shampoo and save time. =)

What Guys Said 7

• Ummm... what exactly is 'dry' shampoo? Pardon my ignorance! :P

• I don't know... if I see shampoo written on the lable I use it without knowing further details xD

• What is "dry" shampoo?

• My guess is powdered stuff similar to powdered laundry soap.

• Nope, only liquid shampoo.

• Never used it. I think i never see one...

• Guess not, only normal shampoo.

• No thank you

What Girls Said 6

• Tres emme mainly, sometimes I use Dove and I think my travel one is Not Your Mothers or something

• no but I've heard that the ones from Batista are good

• Dry shampoo just seems to make my hair flatter so I use baby powder/deodorant powder. It works better for me A LOT

• Heard of it never tried it though.

• Batiste is the best in my opinion.

• I make my own dry shampoo! 1 part cornstarch with one part cocoa powder because I have dark hair. Just take a (clean) makeup powder brush and dust the shampoo through the roots of your hair and it soaks up the grease so you can comb it out!