How to look attractive in School Uniform?

Blue cardigan, White shirt, Grey skirt/kilt, Black Tights

Prohibited:
Earrings
Jewellry
'Extreme' haircuts
Hair accesories
Trainers

Height: 5'1
Hair Colour: Black
Body type: Curvy;Very Large Bust
Ethnicity: Black

Skirt is like a Kilt, it's grey and has two buckles on the right side.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Tuck your shirt in your skirt and wear it high with the buckle around your belly. This shows your curves more and also more leg. Possibly unbutton a couple of your top buttons. But this has to be pulled off right otherwise it may look slutty.

• What does your uniform look like? I need a pic to discern what will and what won't go with your uniform. Not trying to be weird here but literally I have nothing to base this on.

• Its in description...

• No scarves unfortunately, but good tips x Thanks

• If she posted a pic it would probably get removed.

• Why are you trying to make us think you're an anime school girl?

• Well, uniforms are generally designed to make you look unattractive and uniform

What Girls Said 4

• You're in school to learn, not to worry about why other people may or may not think.

• I think it looks nice with braids haha!

• Oh I used to have a kilt when I wore a uniform a couple years back. This is what some of the other girls did to look awesome: hiked up their skirts when no teachers were looking, wore normal length white socks over their opaque black tights and had them up all the way, wore Sperrys and had the ends looped where you fold the lace in half then wrap it around itself and tuck it in for each lace to slip easily on and off and look cool, and unbuttoned their polo shirt a little bit. Also you could try wearing makeup of you don't already. For your hair you could either curl it, straighten it, make it really curly, do a top bun or whatever they call it, put it in a ponytail, or put it in a normal bun, or just leave it however you wear it currently. Hope this helped!!!

• by being confident in yourself! :)