Which of these hair colors should I get?

I'm going to cut my hair a little bit past shoulder length and dye the ends of my hair. Which of the following colors do you think would look nice on me? (Picture in my cover and if not just pick which one looks nice)Which of these hair colors should I get?

• Burgandy
  • Silver/grey
  • Blue
Or suggest another color!

Most Helpful Guy

• Out if these, the first.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• To me the silver/gray would make you look older than you are. The blue is to hard to see so go with the burgundy

• if you go with silver/gray and want to change it up to blue or red it would be ease so you can't loose.

• I say none. Looking at you photo, your hair looks great the way it is. If you forced me to choose i'd say burgundy.

• First one eeeeee!

• Do the burgandy BAE ❤️❤️

What Girls Said 14

• Tbh, they all look great. I think the gray can be done bad really quick, but it looks great when done right-plus, insane damage usually. I picked blue, simply because I really like the color against dark hair. It's striking.

• Burgandy

• Either blue or burgundy. Honestly I dislike the grey hair trend. But it also matters about your skin tone and eyes as well. Certain colours bring out the golden tone. Maybe ask your stylist what would look good on you. (Or maybe just try extensions on a few days and see what you like)

• i like the blue hair

• The last one is stunning! And then the second one... The first one is least pretty to me.

• None. Save the hair trouble. It's going to be such a pain to take care of it if you're not devoted. I have green hair right now and between the damaged ends from bleach, the maintenance is insane.

• Do silver for me since I can't! Seriously though. Do silver.

• I find the second very pretty but I think the toned down blue would be more flattering on most people.

• I absolutely love silver hair but it's pretty mainstream right now so the blue is a really good choice, and it looks great!

• Definitely the Burgandy one 😛

• Silver/grey hair is on trend, go for it.

• I like the first

• silver/grey

• The blue or burgundy