GIRLS WITH GLASSES: yay or nay?

• Yay
  • Nay
  • Indifferent

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Personally, glasses don't do anything for me. If given a choice though, I'd prefer no glasses.

Nevertheless, I voted indifferent because they don't make THAT big of a difference for me.

However, I give a big nay to those cateye glasses or whatever they are called. The uhh ones that point out to the side. Erm... I forget the name... In any case, I've never liked the look of those for some reason 😅

• Some girls look cute with glasses, some don't. It depends on the shape of their face and the style of the glasses.

• C. i vote C.

• If she needs them Yay thay look hot if she doesn't then she just looks like a idiot so Nay.

• To me girls/women can look very attractive even with glasses.. providing the glasses they are wearing suit them

• Librarian fetish... mmmmmm...

• Yanay, indifferent

• Glasses seem to make a cute girl cuter

• Super yay!!

• if they need then then go for it but if they use then as a fashion statement then no I do not

• Doesn't matter, looks good either way 😉

What Girls Said 5

• I wear glasses #dontjudgetheapple!

• Um.

Glasses are a great touch to a person that enjoys wearing glasses. I guess it all depends on the person wearing them.

Some people don't feel attractive wearing glasses or simply hate that they sit on the face for so long. It's part of the reason why so many of us wear contacts.

:\

• Yeah that's why I was asking, I'm not sure if I look better with ot without glasses. It's a general question that doesn't mean much but maybe it could give me an idea.

• tbh am indifferent to it

• Once glasses were nerdy and ugly, now they're actually pretty sexy - depending on the girls and which kind of glasses they are of course.

• I wear glasses so it better be yay. 🙄