What color underwear do guys like?

I like wearing white or black but what colour do guys like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well to be honest I wear a bit different underware then others do I wear adult diapers and rubber pants 24/7 and the diapers are mainly cloth ones.. but I do like them in a lot of different colors.. I have pink ones. blue ones, green ones, red ones,.. etc etc.. even the pairs of rubber pants I have are also colored, I am not ever shy to say I wear them.. some would never let that be known about them ever... they are just a part of my life now.

I am the same charming person I was always before my bad fall that sort of changed my life as far as the underware I wear now.. I feel sexy in them and still date, and the ladies think I am very attractive in them.. to me that is all that maters.. I have never been one to worrry if another person does not like me because of the stuff I wear.. the undeware does not or never will.. define a person.. this is a very honest answer and hope I am never looked at as some weirdo.. if anyone thinks that they are so far off base.. I bet they do not even know how to play the game of baseball.. Ha Ha.. take care and have a great day

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Funny you should bring this up now! It just so happens that last Saturday all of us men got together for the purpose of collectively selecting a favorite underwear color. We unanimously agreed on the color black, as it most effectively conceals skid marks and other bodily emissions. So, there you have it; the answer to your question is: black.

• Black or red

• It depends on the girl and what I'm attracted to about her.

Personally, I kind of match the following colours to the following type of person:
    Sexy = black or red
    Neutral = blue, green, orange, purple, pink
    Innocent = white

Oddly enough though, I find it kind of hot when a girl wears a colour that I don't consider suiting her - it's like a different side to her personality almost.

• I like lots of colours. Just one colour all the time is boring.

• Black, Grey, Navy, but mostly Black.

• It would depend on the girl and the mood at the time... sometimes red, sometimes white, sometimes black satin with white lace trim... it really depends on what suits her too

• Transparent 😂😂😂

• I like white...
    Yellow is cool also
    and some light blue

• black

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly it's really not that important they don't take to much time admiring because they're main goal is taking them off. And when they're not they can't/shouldn't see the color lol

• i think it depends on the guys preference

• um i dont think its any of your business what color panties i like to wear, lady perve. lol