Does red lipstick distract from how ugly you are?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really... Have you tried going bare breasted? That might work !

• Ugh! Tried to down vote and was very disappointed lol
      But since I can't I'll just tell you that I don't appreciate your joke

• Well, true. But to be fair, I'm usually the one fixing my own appliances 😘 that or I call my dad and he tells me how to do it

• @willow74 If a young woman is walking around bare-breasted, certainly I'll think about sexual thoughts, but far from thinking of her as an object. A guy can be attracted to your body without thinking the sum of who you are is just a body.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Only a few girls can actually wear red color properly
    So if u know how to wear properly then u r a hit

• Maybe. But the color needs to fit with the rest of your look. Not all women look good with red or dark lipstick. It can definitely enhance the fullness of the lips. They will look more full.

• I don't think that lipstick has this power. If someone is ugly, it's not lipstick that will fix it.

• No not really

• Depends on what you call "ugly". You may very well not be ugly at all, and just told you were ugly, by someone with a worthless opinion.

• If you mean does it bring out your inner beauty, yes, possibly.

What Girls Said 7

• Aahh stop being so hard on yrself!

There are soooo many different hues and shades of red -- there will def be a few that will look smashing on you dahlin'. Give it a whirl.

Shiny red lips 4 lyf <3

• nope -_-... its good cause its sexy and classy color

• No, makeup can only slightly improve your looks, but there is no one product that will take you from a two to a ten.

• Oh no. It can actually make you even more ugly if it doesn't fit you. Not everyone can pull off red lipstick.

• I think red lips makes people look prettier because it makes people pop out

• red lipstick does not suit me :(

• It can enhance your beauty.