Do you find long nails attractive? Even if they're fake?

I've noticed that most girls find themselves more attractive with long and/or fake nails. But do you personally find long/fake nails attractive on females? Does it make them seem sexier/more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• They look fake and tacky. I prefer real nails that are well taken care of.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't like long nails... i just imagine them breaking or something :/
    but long>fake

What Guys Said 20

• Trim and neat are all a woman's fingernails need to be to me. I don't really understand this obsession with decorating nails. My wife is into it, putting little glittery things and so on, and I asked her why she did it, told her no guy will probably be interested in that, and she said it just makes her happy.

I didn't understand that part either. If women didn't exist in the world, I'd just grow a 4 foot beard and bathe once a month.

• Long nails are like front bangs. Girls think it's attractive, but most guys don't find it attractive.

• Not at all
    unattractive to be honest

• Long nails are not a turn on for me and, if they are too long, they are a turn off.

• I prefer short and painted!

• NO, I do not, they do not need to be cut of by the end of the finger, but long and fake are the worst thing I can think of.

• No, it always seems to bother me, I always wonder how they ever got anything done without ripping their nails off out of frustration for being in the way. I know that if my nails get any longer than 2mm I cut them because they get in the way of using capacitive touch screens.

• i don't care.

• Hell yea I do, nailpolish make em look even hottrr

• nope. not a fan, fake or not.

• No they remind me of hood rats and sluts.

• Turn off for me

• When I was younger I didn't like long nails on girls, but I began liking it when a girl with long nails run them over my body, because it was a fantastic feeling.

• Not a fan of long finger nails.

• I don't care about nails as long as they're clean

• I don't share that opinion... i like them cutted.

• No, not at all

• Nails are really just a girl thing. Most guys don't give a damn haha

• I do.

• I have to admit I love the kind of fake sexy look on a slim attractive girl. ... and quite honestly they are most fun in bed too. As part of that a full set of long fake scratchy nails is perfect !

What Girls Said 10

• Personally no. Long natural nails look pretty gross and they start to yellow after a certain point. Not to mention longer nails trap dirt more easily. Fake nails are just as bad. They're terrible for your nail health leaving them damaged and ripped up. You could also get them infected and have fungus on your nails. Fake nails also trap dirt so the whole thing is unhygienic.

• Um.

I go for short and well manicured. I cut mine as soon as they start to annoy me when I type, but I still make sure to shape them, take care of my cuticles, and apply a lighter polish.

^.^

• Yes - if they're hard and healthy... and nicely shaped.
    No if they're fake or if they're yellow and terrible looking.

• 0|0
  • No not really. Only normal one!

• I like them, from my experience guys usually don't care

img0.etsystatic.com/.../...x170.725070796_b11v.jpg

I wouldn't care what people think if I were you, I think that getting nails are purely for a person's own interest and not to show off to guys that don't care.

• i think i need to go to long nails anonymous i have been addicted to getting my nails done fuck em you do what you want

• No. I don't like them on me, they're uncomfortable and always get in the way. I keep my nails natural and short.

• Yes, I do?

• Mine are natural and not overly long a good length, i need to be able to do things, once i grew my nails quite long and although my guy loved them found i preferred them shorter, fake nails i have never needed to wear neither would i they look fake and too much.