Girls, How do you keep your legs warm when going dancing at a club in cold weather? Skirts are cold :(, no?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Back when I was into the clubbing scene. I'd always go in mini-skirts/mini-dresses and cold was never an issue. I think a big fact of that is that when we would be outside, it'd be mostly spent walking to and from the club, so not enough time to focus on how cold it was. Especially considering that it'd often be with a big group of friends so we'd be busy chatting.

Also, 99% of the time we'd be drinking and intoxicated to varying degrees. Alcohol is a blood vessel dilator, making you somewhat immune to the cold and with the sensation of being quite a bit warmer temporarily.

What Girls Said 8

• Have no idea I wear jeans however usually if they are wearing skits chances are they get rides and or cab to and from the place not just aimlessly walking around that's just silky

• who says i gotta wear a skirt that barely covers me?

• Can always go with a pair of pantyhose or tights, if it's that cold.

• It's warm in the clubs and once you're moving around you warm up. You can ware tights too.

• You get drunk.

• By wearing pants.

• Sometimes when it's just too cold, my legs get numb so I don't feel the cold too much! ;)

• Leg warmers duh