Help on what to wear! Guys and Girls!

I'm going to ask out this guy I really like and I want to know what I should wear or do with my hair. I have a little bit longer than shoulder length brown hair, that's layered, and I am a bit short.

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go with something that looks good all around. maybe a dress with flats. and wear your hair down. always do on a first impression. that way he can see waht you look like more naturally. leaving you hair down is always sexier anyways. :) uh wear a dress that covers cleavege, you want him to look in your eyes. a good color is black for dress. I would straighten my hair to look sleek and chic, but if you like it better curled, whut ev! you is u! :))))

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Probably just something you feel comfortable in, and when you see him give him a big great smile. That's about all it takes to be honest with you. We aren't that picky as long as the girl knows how to shower herself. lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Wear whatever you feel most comfortable in. If your into dresses then wear a dress, if not wear a cute top with a pair of jeans. Curl or straighten your hair up or down however you like after all it is your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wear a dress if you like it.

0|0
    0|0