Help on what to wear! Guys and Girls!

I'm going to ask out this guy I really like and I want to know what I should wear or do with my hair. I have a little bit longer than shoulder length brown hair, that's layered, and I am a bit short.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go with something that looks good all around. maybe a dress with flats. and wear your hair down. always do on a first impression. that way he can see waht you look like more naturally. leaving you hair down is always sexier anyways. :) uh wear a dress that covers cleavege, you want him to look in your eyes. a good color is black for dress. I would straighten my hair to look sleek and chic, but if you like it better curled, whut ev! you is u! :))))

What Guys Said 1

• Probably just something you feel comfortable in, and when you see him give him a big great smile. That's about all it takes to be honest with you. We aren't that picky as long as the girl knows how to shower herself. lol

What Girls Said 2

• Wear whatever you feel most comfortable in. If your into dresses then wear a dress, if not wear a cute top with a pair of jeans. Curl or straighten your hair up or down however you like after all it is your body.

• Just wear a dress if you like it.