Do you think vintage clothes, like this one-piece, are hot?

like this one : Vintage One-Piece

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it compliments your body and you like it, nothing else matters.

Exemption: If you're wearing a clown outfit and you look hot in it, you would be looking good, but you wouldn't necessarly be attractive in it. There is nothing about a clown suit that has a flirtatious appeal to it.

With the one piece outfit your talking about, it seems more ideal for a short girl. The person I'm picturing it on, it would be attractive in a nightclub environment, but it would need additional accessories to make it hot. The dress alone is not that appealing to me.

~ ArtistBBoy

• Hahahaha - its actually a swimsuit

What Guys Said 4

• It depends completely on the body wrapped within.

• you should put that in a time capsule and never open it .lol

• If the girl is hot even a full-body wetsuit will be hot on her.

• that is not hot

What Girls Said 5

• I love vintage, in general. :)

That bathing suit in particular though... I don't know. It depends on how it looks on you, cause it could go either way. I think on me it wouldn't look good, but on many other people it would, so it depends on whether or not it flatters you.

• Yes, I love that!

• As long as you like it that's all what matters, who cares what anyone else thinks.

• I think its pretty hot :)

• its cute on a girl that has some extra pounds but I don't think its appropriate for a girl with a nice shape to wear