Do you prefer chicks with straight or curly hair?

Bonus points if you tell me what colour you prefer & why. Also, I'm often told that blondes are a quick lay, whereas brunettes are marriage material... is this true? And if you agree why so?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a straight girl and I prefer straight hair as opposed to curly (with a curling iron type of curls) like I especially like this (which I'm probably going to get this same exact style and color sometime kind of soon) www.google.com/.../watch

What Guys Said 8

• If given a choice, I'd say wavy hair since it is mostly straight but has some curls to it. Between straight or curly though, I'd say straight. I've definitely seen some people where the curly hair really works for them, but my "type" is more so towards straight than curly.

Bonus Answer 1:
    Personally, I would say that I like natural blonde the best or a dirty blonde. However I still find brunettes attractive. I would rate it as blonde, then brunette, then black hair for me.

Bonus Answer 2:
    That sounds about as credible as "people with brown eyes are full of shit because their eyes are brown... and shit is brown." Basically, it isn't very credible nor believable. I don't agree that for one second. I wouldn't say hair color has any correlation to whether someone is marriage material or an easy lay.

• My favourite hair type is anywhere between:
    g02.a.alicdn.com/.../...-wigs-dark-brown-curly.jpg

and
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...badbe2a5eb.jpg

Black is my favourite hair colour, and blonde would be my least favourite if not for redheads existing.

• Either is fine but rats nest hair (wiry and unkempt) is just nasty

• Wavy hair just has this really enchanting and mystical quality to it, especially when it's layered right. Any colour is fine as long as it is a shade that looks good. Stereotype often come from experience so I'd say there is some truth to it but I'd take it with a grain of salt.

• I love straight hair. I usually am not attracted to curly hair, but I suppose I have seen exceptions. And I like brown hair mostly. But seem to only date blonds... I guess girls with brown hair aren't into me

• It depends on the girl... Both can look great but generally straight hair I would say.

I'm a fan of darker colors so there is some contrast to the skin. It something crazier like red, blue etc

• Somewhat curly if it's long.
    More inclined into brunettes.
    My general preference goes for shorter ones
    There's a girl Mod / or Admin (or was), that's mexican, and i like her hair. I don't remember her name...

• straight, brown, i just have simple tastes.

What Girls Said 2

• I like both!

• well am a chick with dark curly hair... i guess am biased :/