In terms of fashion, what type of person are you?

• Trendy
    5% (2)16% (3)8% (5)Vote
  • Classy
    35% (14)5% (1)25% (15)Vote
  • Cute
    2% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • Elegant
    15% (6)0% (0)10% (6)Vote
  • Modest
    8% (3)26% (5)14% (8)Vote
  • Sexy
    10% (4)5% (1)8% (5)Vote
  • Fashion? Huh? I just put on whatever is by my bedside in the morning!
    25% (10)48% (9)33% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't go out of my way to wear fancy expensive shirts and stuff, but I make do with what I got. Usually I just wear jeans, a t-shirt, and jacket. Sometimes, I'll wear a polo shirt and jeans. I'm pretty casual. I try not to look like a bum, but I definitely don't care about looking super trendy and stuff.

I dunno, is casual the same as modest? Or would that be more like the last answer choice?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Baggy jeans and work boots, long sleeve cotton shirt if I'm working (welding), otherwise, just band tshirts and maybe a hoodie if it's super cold out. I also usually wear bandannas, especially in the winter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm modest, I don't care about the fashion... and I prefer girls who wear casual and/or sporty clothes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the kind of guy that wants to be fashionable, but lacks the funds and motivation.

0|0
    0|0
  • A mix of classy, simple and functional, I hate clothes like skinny jeans which serve no purpose and hurt and restrict me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a hoodie and jeans kinda guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uniquely Illustrious!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear converse (usually purple) and a t-shirt that are plain.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I mean, if you've got the right kind of closet, this should be a trick question, because everything should be at least 2 or 3 of these options.

A Hervé dress is sexy, elegant, and classy, and could even be called trendy depending on which curvy celebrity's been rocking it.

I usually go to trade shows and stuff in knee-high boots+leggings+white shirt+leather jacket. That could potentially be any category in this entire list, except trendy. Hell, even trendy, I once actually wore that with a Brandy Melville t-shirt. Yep. At 40, to a professional networking event, under a leather jacket. Lol.

Eh. I lean toward elegant+classy+sexy for going out, and elegant+classy+modest for anything businessy.

Definitely NOT the last category. We've converted an entire room of our house into a closet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose classy, but I am not too sure. I wear some trendy stuff, but it's also modest. I don't dress like a grandma, but I also don't dress like a teenager either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want be elegant but in reality its garbage!

0|0
    0|0
  • Im more of an European elegant style compared to what people wear today.

g02.a.alicdn.com/.../...y-New-O-Neck-Lace-Slim.jpg

www.wholesalermart.com/.../...k-Peplum-Dresses.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • ok im a mix of classy, sexy and street.

0|0
    0|0
  • Modest and elegant I think...

0|0
    0|0
  • i dress casual... meh.. whatever is comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above. Usually it's classy mixed with edgy

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's "comfortable" in your list tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Bits and pieces of all the above..

0|0
    0|0
  • I like fashion but not fashion fashion. I mean like, I have different styles of clothing. I'm really into Pop-Punk/Alternative Rock bands such as Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy so I just wear different things and the style is like a crop top (some skin-tight) with light blue skinny jeans or black sweatpants or orange and black and gray plaid sweatpants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear what makes me feel good. Sometimes it just happens to be sexy or cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh it depends hah, I don't know how to define my style, I like bohemian stuff, vintage, casual.. It depends on my mood😛

0|0
    0|0
  • homeless

0|0
    0|0
  • classy/girly/comfortable. I love floral mini skirts, dresses, and high heels ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, well, a bit of all of the above. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Alternative with classy elements.

0|0
    0|0