Do you think it's too late to become a model?

I'm 6"4, handsome, and I have all the right measurements. I'm also built.

• No it's not too late
  • Yes it's too late
  • Male models don't get paid anything, so don't think about it

Most Helpful Guy

• And what is stopping you? You know many male models have a much longer expiration date because male looks fade a lot slower.

What Girls Said 7

• Don't take this the wrong way, but, have you done any research into the industry? I mean, you haven't even mentioned any specific type of modeling, which sets off muchos alarm bells in my head.

If those are yr stats, you'd probably have to look for print jobs, primarily. Maybe some catalog work.

See, if you are "built", then you'll be too big for runway or editorial.
    And, fitness... eeeehhhhh. At 6'4" you probably don't have ideal proportions. I work with fitness models, and most of the boys are between 5'6" and 5'10". Those are just the heights where everything tends to be in near-ideal proportion.
    You could MAYBE break into fitness if you have some name recognition from, say, a professional sport.

Otherwise, print would be the way to go. That's a crowded and competitive field. You'll go nowhere unless hustle=lyf for the first year or two.
    And even then, you might just be too big. Catalog models are usually 6'-6'2" and wear jacket size 40reg or 40long (euro 50).

Finally, yr question itself just cements my conclusion that you haven't done yr homework. What? 23? Too old? Whatever yr smoking, it must be good...
    23 is about peak age for runway, and near peak for editorial, but yr too big for those anyway. For everything else, 23 is still pretty young. Yr not even all the way filled out yet, ffs.

• It's never too late for anything. I see people marrying, having kid's, graduating, traveling and etc at age's where they should only be a greeter at Walmart lol. Put it like this... would you have rather tried and failed (or succeed u never know) or not done nothing at all and wonder all your life what if? What can trying hurt?

• Most of the time - being honest - it kind of is too late...
    But it's way later for women of that same age... so you still have a shot.

• No not to late!

• Let me see a picture!!

Hey if you live near Hollywood come down and audition!

• No it's never too late to do anything you want to do. You get one life to live and this isn't a rehearsal.

• People on this sits tell me I'm cute all the time but most people on this site said I don't have the looks to become a model. :/

What Guys Said 2

• Why would it be too late? 23 isn't old. You seem to have plenty of confidence (too much I'd say) and you said you meet all the requirements.

• Nah man go for it