I caught my 15 year old brother putting on my makeup?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't panic, we are all different, you already know how people are.
    Can be curiosity, or maybe he feels himself a girl in a boy's body.

In the end, what matter's is that he is able to do what is important to him.
    If you caught him again, just don't jump on the boy, and give a smooth compreensive talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• As this board knows, I'm a big fan of boys in eyeliner. Makes anyone look better, male or female.

I mean, if you can show the boy how to do eyeliner tastefully and subtly, he'll probably just leave everyone wondering how he got so much better looking all of a sudden. Some girls will know, and a couple of particularly astute (abd probably gay) boys might notice, but any potential haters will NEVER notice.
    Like, pretty much zero chance he'd be bulied for it, unless he goes overboard. The only boys with any chance of noticing would be... well, other boys who wear eyeliner. And they won't bully.

What Guys Said 12

• First, realize it's totally harmless.

Try to open up a conversation to find out more about it. Was he trying to cover up zits? Was he trying to create a disguise? Does he have interest in cross-dressing?

Just tell him to stop using your makeup and offer to buy some for him.

• To me it does not mean nothing.. he was just checking it out to maybe see what the fuss is all about it and maybe what women see in having makeup on.. but if one day he comes into the same room you are in and has on a dress , panties, and wearing makeup you may want to pull him aside and ask some questions.. but for now I would not even worry about it.. teens are always checking things out anyways to start with
    have a great day.. take care

• It means you have blackmail material. lol.

• Probably just curiosity. I tried my sister's hairbands and rings and bracelets and stuff. But I never went as far as makeup.

• I wouldn't make too much out of it quite yet. He's just a kid and maybe he's self conscious about his skin. What he say when you caught him?

• Maybe he's curious; you don't know for sure until you know more

• It appears that little boys hate girls stuff..."Just like I hate having my nipples polished with industrial sandpaper." -- Hedonism Bot, Futurama Beast With a Billion Backs.

Seriously though, it could be bi curiosity or regular ceruiosity, or maybe the new Boy George was recently born.

Next time you catch him, you'll threaten him and he'll be like, "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?'

• It means you should be a decent friend for your brother and not judge him.

• Very dangerous situation. You should take care of him

• Why not ask him? He could be trying to cover up acne.

• was it red lipstick n black eyeliner? maybe he's trying to look like the joker.

• No had mascara on already and was doing blush

• I have done this, lipstick and all

What Girls Said 8

• Could just mean he's curious about it after all most males were raised knowing that make up is for women and that they don't really even get to touch it.

• I know loads of guys that wear makeup? Mascara, eye shadow and all. But because there's so much hate towards men that do this they try and hide it. My brother wears makeup and that's absolutely fine. Makeup is not just for women you know.

• It means he was curious.

• I am not sure he was curious!

• It means you better teach him how to wing his liner & how to get his brows on fleek!

• Yeah he could use some pointers that's for sure

• Haha 😄

He might just be experimenting but either way it would be best to just be understanding & helpful with the makeup

• Ask him what he's up to. Maybe just curious?

• That's good advice thanks

• I'm a fraternal twin so I'm close to my brother. Just be cool about it and see what's up

• Either he likes makeup or is trying to figure out what it's like to be a girl or something

• Haha he might be curious.