Panty lines are those a turn off?

I work in a office/hospital setting and there are days where I see reaalllly bad panty lines, and I have always wondered what the men-folk thought of that...

Most Helpful Guy

• Disgusting, I don't want to see your underwear in the middle of the damn day. It is no different than a man sagging his pants.

What Guys Said 10

• I spent a lot of hours, in a hospital, and I don't need to explain, but all I can say, is that the lovely nurses, in the white, or baby-blue 'scrubs' with the VERY visible panty lines really helped me through it!!
    The white ones were the BEST, and some would be wearing briefs, with balloons, or flowers, and they didn't either know, how visible their underthings were, or they just didn't care!!
    I LOVE those soft, sensible panty lines, when obvious, and I respect her, more, wearing something comfortable, for her, not caring if it shows, or if anyone is looking!
    Do women even think about it?
    I love the 'Moms' in Yoga pants, with the OBVIOUS panty line as they fumble and fuss over their little kids!! They don't give a fck about panty lines, and just want to be comfortable!!
    I think they should wear what they really feel comfortable with, and if some guys hate panty lines, then I guess that is THEIR problem, not hers, or mine!! I would rather see a woman with a panty line, knowing she is wearing something sensible, and comfortable, than wonder if she is wearing ANAL FLOSS, or not wearing anything, just being nasty. . .

• Like most guys, if it's an attractive person (to me) then it's likely going to set my thoughts wandering. If not, then I might think something like "woah too much info". Either way I don't really try to focus on that area in a work environment since my thoughts are pretty much involved with work related issues.

• totally fine

• You mean tan lines right? They are sexy.

• i dont mind seeing a little something lol

• I find them a turn on

• Turn ON

same here its great to see a preview i seen some of the scubs thats are are so thin i can see her panties.

• Not a turn off at all.

• total turn on

• Don't care

What Girls Said 4

• Ew I rather not see all that at an office!

• I don't think they care

• Lol I think panty lines are a woman only issue. I've never heard the first guy in my entire life mention the first thing about a girls panty line

• I work in a hospital and the scrubs I wear clearly allow my panty line to show. I try hard not to have that happen but it does. The guy I am dating loves it.

• It depends on the line. Are these lines from a thong or g-string... because that's ok (and kind of a turn-on for me), but true "panty lines" are from big, ol granny panties... and those are no good at all.