What should I buy?

I'm buying stuff online and I don't know what stores to look at. Price isn't an issue.

I'm looking for a new winter jacket, a designer handbag and wallet (not Coach cause I just got a Coach bag), some cute slip-on sneakers (maybe Vans or Converse) and some designer sunglasses (Chanel or Dolce & Gabbana)...

Anyone have any links or stores I should check out?

Thanks!

Updates:
Okay so I ended up picking out a cute white winter jacket from Bloomingdales, some acid wash Vans slip-ons, a Lucky Brand peace cuff, a pink Coach bag, an Ed Hardy wallet and Vera Wang aviators.

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• jackets:

link

wallet:

link

link

sneakers:

link

sunglasses:

link

have fun shopping :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I found a great jacket on Bloomies!

• Show All
    • The Vans sound like a great idea because a lot of those sneakers are very.... manly.

The page that ixi linked to has some trench-coat type things: *very* cute

• Haha, I went for the Vans because I wanted something different from my usual style. I was thinking Kristen Stewart-esque.

What Guys Said 1

• Since price isn't an issue, you might wanna consider buyin some stuff for me! I promise to be appreciative, and think of how good you'll feel about helpin out some old guy in Florida! I'll make a list.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah, let me get right on that. =P

• I knew you had a kind face! ; - )

What Girls Said 3

• GET A FOSSIL WATCH. THE STELLAS ARE AMAZING!

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy it in Victorian secret.com

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah, I got a Victoria's Secret Miraculous Push Up Bra too. Haha. Best $50 ever spent.

• Hmmmm....Victorian Secret. You surely allude to the renowned purveyor of 19th century undergarments. Their long-john collection is one-of-a-kind! I hear Charles Dickens won't shop anywhere else.

• HAHAH.

• Try link

They have a lot of variety and the shipping is free.

1|0
    0|0